- Superbly presented family home
- Generous, well-laid out accommodation
- Ideally positioned in quiet sylvan cul-de-sac
- Professionally landscaped rear garden
- Off street car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Within walking distance of the LUAS
- High quality kitchen with Miele appliances and quartz worktops
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom, ensuite and demister mirror
- Floor area approximately 99 sq.m./1,065 sq.ft
- Service Charge €450 per annum, Wyse Property Management
The superb living accommodation enjoys solid timber floors, magnificent kitchen/dining room with Miele appliances and downstairs w.c. while upstairs there are three bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street parking within the cobble lock driveway while to the rear there is a landscaped garden with raised flower beds, mature plants, shrubbery and granite patio. A particular feature to the property is the quiet cul de sac setting with large open green to the front, offering a sense of seclusion in the property.
Churchfields is a deservedly popular and highly sought-after residential development where properties rarely come to the market. The property is within walking distance of neighbourhood shops and a variety of amenities together with the added benefit of close proximity to the LUAS, providing an effortless commute to Dublin City Centre. There are several schools in the immediate area while UCD and Trinity College are both only a short commute away. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a well-presented modern family home within easy reach of the city centre.
- Reception Hall (1.68m x 5.00m)
- with solid oak timber flooring, ceiling coving and door to
- Downstairs WC
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living Room (3.51m x 5.50m)
- with attractive bay window overlooking front garden, solid oak timber flooring, very fine marble fireplace, marble hearth with gas coal effect fire, brass inset, ceiling coving, uplighters and glazed double doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.75m x 2.70m)
- with ceramic tiled floor, recessed down lighters, ceiling coving and double patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.67m x 5.62m)
- fitted with range of overhead press and drawer units, very fine grey quartz worktop, bowl-and-a-half stainless steel under-counter sink unit, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, four ring ceramic Miele hob, stainless steel Miele extractor fan, stainless steel Miele double ovens, integrated fridge/freezer, ample shelving, ceramic tiled floor, quartz backsplash, large Velux roof light, gas fired boiler and picture window overlooking rear garden,
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (2.20m x 2.05m)
- with window overlooking front garden and floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.85m x 2.88m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and bay window overlooking attractive open green to the front.
- Master Bedroom (3.55m x 3.23m)
- with ceiling coving, floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking rear garden and door to
- very fine with pedestal whb, wc, step-in shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, window and heated mirror unit with built-in lighting.
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower over, tiled walls, tiled floor, mirrored medicine cabinet unit and underfloor heating.
- with pull-down ladder with access to attic and hotpress with built-in shelving.
- To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway providing off-street car parking, bordered by flower beds, lawn and gated side passage. To the rear there is a private and secluded landscaped garden with lawn, raised flower beds, granite patio and timber shed.
BER No. 100963982
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.37 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.