- Dublin 6 architect designed bespoke property
- Floor area approx.. 297sq.m. / 3,200sq.ft.
- Off street parking for two cars behind a remote operated timber shutter
- Extensive south west facing landscaped rear garden (approx. 32m. / 107ft.)
- Three reception rooms
- 5 beds (2 en-suite) and one shower room and one guest w.c.
- Patio / outdoor dining area
- First floor south west facing roof terrace
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Oak doors, architraves & skirting
- Heat recovery / ventilation system
The south west facing rear garden is a major feature and together with the roof terrace are literally extra rooms outside, perfect for sheltered al fresco dining. Valuable off street car parking for two cars to the front further enhances the property. Inspirational use of natural light and an east / west orientation make the house exceptionally bright. Services and technology connect to the property to ensure that this truly is a home of the 21st century.
The location is superb – a quiet enclave just off Church Avenue, close to Palmerston Park with all the amenities of Rathmines, Rathgar and Ranelagh just a gentle stroll away and within easy reach of the much coveted local junior school and senior schools, shops, restaurants and local parks. This fine property is also within approx. two miles of Stephen’s Green and many of Dublin’s principal places of business. The Luas line has a local stop only a short walk away at Beechwood, which gives swift access to the city centre and Dundrum Town centre.
Great architecture, attention to detail, the finest materials and fittings throughout make this a really special home.
- Reception Hall (1.55m x 4.25m)
- with natural stone flooring, central vacuum unit and digital security alarm unit.
- Sitting Room (3.90m x 4.80m)
- with recessed lighting, heat exchange system, solid dark oak/walnut engineered floor with underfloor heating, speakers set into the ceiling, provision for a projector, excellent built in storage unit with deep storage presses, television bracket, television point and cupboards over and under.
- Inner Hall (3.65m x 5.30m)
- feature three storey glazed atrium style stairway with matching natural stone flooring to the reception hall, central atrium, flower bed set into the floor, split level steps lead down to the garden level, double folding cloak hanging storage area, recessed lighting and frosted glass door to
- Guest W.C.
- with Duravit sanitary ware set into walnut worktop with vanity unit under, large fitted mirror over, natural stone floor, recessed lighting, lighting sensor, heat exchange unit and glazed shelving
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (5.80m x 10.00m)
- kitchen is very well fitted with a range of dark walnut style presses, drawers, saucepan drawers, natural stone polished worktop, dual Liebherr fridge/freezers with ice maker, pull out pantry areas, Siemens five ring gas hob with a stainless steel chimney effect extractor over, Siemens side opening stainless steel oven with Siemens integrated stainless steel microwave, Siemens stainless steel coffee maker, central island unit with further built in drawers, storage, press units, natural stone worktop, one and a half bowl sink unit set in, breakfast bar, dining area has a feature atrium effect giving great light in from the large window above, spot lighting, family area has recessed lighting, raised gas fire, wall mounted television set into a frame, matching natural stone floor, concertina doors that lead out to the rear garden, built in shelving and storage unit with video intercom, matching natural stone tiled floor, speaker set into ceiling,
- Utility Room (2.15m x 2.95m)
- plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer with built in storage either side of the utility countertop/work space and opens to
- Hot Press
- with shelving, digital heating controls, fuse board and central vacuum system
- FIRST FLOOR
- with side illumination, central vacuum point, underfloor heating controls, recessed lighting and double folding doors that open into the
- Drawing Room (5.80m x 6.05m)
- with engineered walnut floor, underfloor heating, underfloor heating controls, video intercom, large open fire with brushed chrome surround, natural stone tiled floor, speaker set into ceiling, recessed lighting and heat exchange system, door to
- Roof Terrace (5.75m x 3.90m)
- enjoying a suntrap south westerly orientation, and an outside solid fuel burning fire, electric wall mounted heaters and picture view overlooking the garden
- Study (2.15m x 2.50m)
- with double folding high doors opening in, built in desk unit, drawers, presses, large mirror and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 4.00m)
- with speaker set into the ceiling, recessed lighting, a range of sliding robe plan frosted glazed wardrobes, fitted shelving, underfloor heating controls and double folding double glazed windows that open out to a shared flower pot balcony with the neighbouring bedroom
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 4.25m)
- with shelving either side of a wall mounted television set into a frame, speakers in the ceiling, heat exchange system, recessed lighting, underfloor heating controls and further fitted shelving
- Shower Room
- with hardwood frosted glazed door opening in, step in tiled Grohe power shower with air jet Monsoon head, Duravit wall mounted w.c. with alcoves over, Duravit wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, heat exchange unit, fitted mirror with Hollywood lights and a wall mounted chrome towel rail
- SECOND FLOOR
- with side illumination, recessed lighting, central vacuum unit and door to
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 4.50m)
- with recessed lighting, speakers in the ceiling, digital underfloor heating controls, provision for wall mounted television with television point, picture window overlooking the rear garden and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe power shower with air jet Monsoon head and hose, Duravit wall mounted w.c. with glazed alcove storage over, Duravit wash hand basin set into wall mounted vanity unit with cupboards under, large fitted mirror and tiled floor with underfloor heating
- Bedroom 4 (2.60m x 4.50m)
- with wall of mirror, solid oak floor, speakers set into ceiling, recessed lighting, heat exchange system, robe plan mirrored fronted slide robes and picture window overlooking the sunny garden
- with skylight glazing giving great light into this area, recessed lighting and high ceiling
- Master Bedroom Suite (5.60m x 4.00m)
- with sliding wardrobes with walnut style finish, recessed lighting, speakers in the ceiling, video intercom, digital security alarm unit, panic button, wall mounted television set into surround, double folding double glazed doors that open out to the flower pot balcony and door to
- En-Suite Bathroom
- with his & hers circular Duravit wash hand basins set into walnut vanity unit with walnut presses under, tiled mosaic splashback over, glazed ledge with large fitted mirror over with illumination, tiled floor, underfloor heating, Duravit wall mounted w.c., his & hers glazed medicine cabinet, chrome wall mounted towel rail, step in tiled Grohe power shower with air jet Monsoon head and hose and hardwood cedar steps with side illumination that lead up to mezzanine bath area with large bath, skylight over, heat exchange system, recessed lighting, storage alcoves and door to large attic space.
To the front there is a cobble lock yard with parking for two cars behind a remote operated timber shutter, with separate pedestrian gate. The delightful rear garden enjoys a south west facing aspect with large granite suntrap patio area (8.7m x 4.2m) bordered by raised flower beds of bamboo and planting with water feature, granite steel casing steps leading up to the remainder of the garden which is completely private. Astro turf putting green, illumination to the paths to the side, Pergola leading through to the rear garden outhouses and potting shed/workshop where there is a provision for a purpose built trampoline, external speakers, outside hot/cold tap and sockets.
BER No. 102105079
Energy Performance Indicator: 137.52 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.