- Superbly located Dublin 6 architect designed bespoke property.
- Off street parking for two cars behind a remote operated timber shutter.
- Extensive south west facing landscaped rear garden with feature putting greens (approx. 32m / 107ft).
- Garden workshop discretely positioned at the end of the rear garden.
- Three reception rooms. Four / Five bedrooms, two ensuites, one bathroom and one guest w.c.
- Patio / outdoor dining area with awning and outdoor speakers.
- First floor south west facing roof terrace with wall mounted heaters
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Exquisite use of fixtures and fittings throughout to include Italian marble floor at ground floor level
- Oak doors, architraves & skirting.
- Floor area of approximately 340 sq.m. (3,659 sq.ft.).
Number 4 Church Lane occupies the largest site on the lane and accordingly is the largest property along this sought after terrace extending to approximately 340sq.m / 3,659sq.ft. The property is a wonderful example of creative style and contemporary elegance designed by award winning architects specialising in creating imaginative, inspired and cutting edge homes.
Three elegant living rooms with generous proportions on two levels with high ceilings offer exceptional living space. A terrific open plan kitchen/dining/family area is the heart of the home opening via bi-folding glass doors onto the sheltered gardens beyond. A feature spiral staircase leads from the kitchen / family living area to the first floor drawing room overhead which in turn opens onto a south west facing roof terrace. The principal staircase is located in the reception hall to front which has a dramatic atrium glass roof allowing natural light to flow down through the property. There is a family room / home cinema located to the front of the property. A utility room and guest w.c. complete the accommodation on the ground floor.
The property enjoys extensive and well-proportioned bedroom accommodation to include a luxurious master suite with large windows and double doors onto a balcony and spectacular bathroom with mezzanine bath / spa area. The second bedroom also ensuite has sliding doors to a large walk-in dressing room, this was originally a fifth bedroom. There are two further generous bedrooms, a laundry room and a generous family bathroom which complete the bedroom accommodation.
The south west facing rear garden which is beautifully and thoughtfully landscaped is a major feature and together with the roof terrace are literally extra rooms outside, perfect for sheltered al fresco dining. Valuable off street car parking for two cars to the front further enhances the property. Inspirational use of natural light and an east / west orientation make the house exceptionally bright. Services and technology connect to the property to ensure that this truly is a home of the 21st century.
The location is superb – a quiet enclave just off Church Avenue, close to Palmerston Park with all the amenities of Rathmines, Rathgar and Ranelagh just a gentle stroll away and within easy reach of the much coveted local junior school and senior schools, shops, restaurants and local parks. This fine property is also within approx. two miles of Stephen’s Green and many of Dublin’s principal places of business. The Luas line has a local stop only a short walk away at Beachwood, which gives swift access to the city centre and Dundrum Town centre.
Great architecture, attention to detail, the finest materials and fittings throughout make this a really special home.
- Reception Hall (1.63m x 4.30m)
- with Italian marble tiled floor
- Inner Hall (4.00m x 5.20m)
- with feature triple height atrium effect insuring maximum levels of natural light. Ample under stairs storage.
- Family room/Home Cinema (4.90m x 4.90m)
- with large picture window to front.
- Kitchen/Family Room (6.40m x 10.20)
- with magnificent contemporary kitchen by Alno. Extensive range of floor and eye level fitted press units, four ring Siemens halogen hob and stainless steeel extractor over. Intergrated dishwasher, large central island unit with stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel draining board to side. Polished stone work surfaces, extensive range of high gloss press units to side to include pull out larders, intergrated fridge freezer. 3 stainless steel Siemens ovens and a Siemens integrated coffee maker.
- Utility Room (3.10m x 2.20m)
- With extensive floor and wall press units, sink unit. Wine fridge.
- Living Area
- includes a double height ceiling with large window overhead providing maximum levels of natural light and extensive range of bi-folding doors with pleasant views over the rear garden. Feature wall mounted gas fire with provision for wall mounted television overhead. Feature spiral staircase connects the ground floor living accommodation to the drawing room overhead.
- FEATURE STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE RECEPTION HALL TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- Laundry Room (2.5m 2.4m)
- with sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, dryer. Shelving, boiler house.
- Drawing Room (6.43 x 4.3)
- With polished stone fireplace, recessed lighting. Feature gallery with views over the living room below. Access via spiral staircase to living area below. Large windows and door lead to west facing terrace
- Terrace (4m x 6.4m)
- with stained deck. Pleasant views over the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.35m x 2.6m)
- with picture window to front.
- Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 3.8m)
- with built in Sliderobe wardrobes. Door to flower pot balcony to front
- Family Bathroom
- With whb, wc, bath, power shower overhead. Mosaic tiled walls and large vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 3/4 (4.6m x 3.5m)
- with picture window to rear. Door to ensuite
- Contemporary ensuite with whb, corner shower unit, tiled wall and floors, large vanity mirror, recessed lighting
- Sliding doors to dressing room (2.8m x 4.6m)
- with picture window to rear. Extensive range of built in wardrobes, door to hall.
- Master Bedroom (4.40m x 6.50m)
- (maximum measurement overall) to include large balcony doors and window with access to flower balcony to front. Sliding door leading to his & hers walk in wardrobe with extensive range of hanging space and storage.
- Comprising w/c wash hand basin corner shower unit with rainmaker shower large vanity mirror, steps to
- Jacuzzi / Bath Area (3.30 x 2.00m)
- with step in Jacuzzi bath, roof light overhead tiled floor ample storage underneath. Door to
- Providing ample storage.
To the front the property is approached via an electronically operated up and over entrance gate with separate pedestrian access leading to a generous car parking forecourt. To the rear there is a truly exceptional landscaped garden which has been beautifully landscaped to include a wealth of mature specimen trees, shrubbery and plants. The entire is surrounded by an attractive stone wall. There is raised feature putting area ideal for the golf enthusiasts. At the end of the garden there is a most useful garden shed providing ample storage.
BER No. 100888767
Energy Performance Indicator: 114.54. kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.