- Mid terrace property with full brick facade
- Four bedrooms
- Original fireplaces and cornicing
- South facing rear garden with garage providing off street parking
- Resident disk parking to the front
- Modern PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 125 sq.m (1,345 sq.ft)
Internally the vast majority of the period features remain intact and, in conjunction with the high ceilings and period proportions throughout, the property retains all the charm indicative of the era in which it was built. On entering the property one is greeted by an impressive reception hallway with the original coving. The two reception rooms interconnect and both have the elegant original fireplaces. There is a kitchen / breakfast room to the rear that leads in turn to the rear garden. There is a double bedroom and a bathroom with a separate WC on the first floor return and two double bedrooms and a single bedroom at first floor level. The attic is suitable for conversion and though not technically a bedroom from a planning point of view may provide a very useable space that may serve a variety of functions.
The property is in good condition throughout and also offers the opportunity for prospective purchasers to electively put their own stamp on what is a very fine period family home.
Church Avenue is a wonderful residential road in the heart of Drumcondra, only moments’ walk from the host of amenities on offer here, including shops, restaurants, cafes, parks and sports clubs. There are a selection of excellent schools and very good easy access to the city centre with a wealth of bus routes passing through Drumcondra and Drumcondra train station a ten minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall (7.05m x 1.50m)
- spacious entrance hall with stairwell to first floor level.
- Living Room (4.20m x 3.90m)
- with feature fireplace, with tiled and cast iron inset and slate surround, high ceilings and decorative coving. Double doors to
- Dining Room (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with original feature fireplace, decorative coving and high ceiling.
- Kitchen (5.20m x 3.30m)
- kitchen breakfast room with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, dual aspect windows overlooking the rear garden.
- First Floor Return Landing (2.30m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.30m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the rear garden .
- Bathroom (1.65m x 1.50m)
- Guest WC (1.50m x 0.80m)
- First Floor Landing (1.65m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.15m x 3.70m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.90m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (3.75m x 1.85m)
- single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
BER No. 103089025
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org