- Mid terrace property with full brick facade
- Four bedrooms
- Original fireplaces and cornicing
- South facing rear garden with garage providing off street parking
- Resident disk parking to the front
- Modern PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 125 sq.m (1,345 sq.ft)
Internally the vast majority of the period features remain intact and, in conjunction with the high ceilings and period proportions throughout, the property retains all the charm indicative of the era in which it was built. On entering the property one is greeted by an impressive reception hallway with the original coving. The two reception rooms interconnect and both have the elegant original fireplaces. There is a kitchen / breakfast room to the rear that leads in turn to the rear garden. There is a double bedroom and a bathroom with a separate WC on the first floor return and two double bedrooms and a single bedroom at first floor level. The attic is suitable for conversion and though not technically a bedroom from a planning point of view may provide a very useable space that may serve a variety of functions.
The property is in good condition throughout and also offers the opportunity for prospective purchasers to electively put their own stamp on what is a very fine period family home.
Church Avenue is a wonderful residential road in the heart of Drumcondra, only moments’ walk from the host of amenities on offer here, including shops, restaurants, cafes, parks and sports clubs. There are a selection of excellent schools and very good easy access to the city centre with a wealth of bus routes passing through Drumcondra and Drumcondra train station a ten minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall (7.05m x 1.50m)
- spacious entrance hall with stairwell to first floor level.
- Living Room (4.20m x 3.90m)
- with feature fireplace, with tiled and cast iron inset and slate surround, high ceilings and decorative coving. Double doors to
- Dining Room (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with original feature fireplace, decorative coving and high ceiling.
- Kitchen (5.20m x 3.30m)
- kitchen breakfast room with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, dual aspect windows overlooking the rear garden.
- First Floor Return Landing (2.30m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.30m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the rear garden .
- Bathroom (1.65m x 1.50m)
- Guest WC (1.50m x 0.80m)
- First Floor Landing (1.65m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.15m x 3.70m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.90m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 4 (3.75m x 1.85m)
- single bedroom overlooking the front garden.
BER No. 103089025
Energy Performance Indicator: 314.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.