- Mid terrace period property
- Full brick facade with granite lintels
- Railed front garden
- South facing rear garden with pedestrian access
- High ceilings throughout
- Decorative coving
- Feature fireplace
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Single glazed aluminium windows
- On street parking
- Total floor area approx. 78 sq.m (839 sq.ft)
The accommodation extends to 78 sq.m (839 sq.ft) and comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen breakfast room and shower room at ground floor level, a double bedroom on the first floor return and a further two double bedrooms at first floor level. There is a small railed garden to the front and the rear garden has a sunny south facing aspect ensuring it is a veritable sun trap from morning to evening. It has the added benefit of a rear pedestrian access via a laneway. There is gas fired central heating.
The location of this superb residence could not be better. Dublin City Centre and the IFSC are both within walking distance. The bustling thoroughfare of Drumcondra provides a choice of shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities, as well as having excellent primary and secondary schools. Drumcondra train station is close by as are numerous bus routes running to the city. Dublin international airport is within a 15 minute drive and the M1 and M50 motorways are also easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (4.50m x 1.10m)
- with high ceilings and decorative coving.
- Sitting Room (3.25m x 3.30m)
- with open fireplace, high ceilings, decorative coving and window overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room (3.45m x 3.35m)
- with high ceiling, feature fireplace and window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.45m x 2.20m)
- with kitchen units, sink and plumbing for washing machine.
- Shower Room (1.65m x 2.05m)
- fully tiled shower room with wc, whb and shower.
- First Floor Return Landing (0.90m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom Three (3.60m x 2.20m)
- double bedroom.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Landing (2.25m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom Two (2.70m x 3.35m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom One (3.40m x 4.50m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace and decorative coving overlooking the front garden.
Small railed garden to the front. On street parking. South facing rear garden (5.00m x 4.00m) with a pedestrian rear access.
BER No. 109986737
Energy Performance Indicator: 445.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.