- A most appealing double fronted Kenny built family home
- Ideally located in a highly convenient, quiet, mature cul-de-sac off The Rise
- Well maintained over the years, with huge scope and potential
- Generous landscaped rear garden (approx. 21m. / 69ft.)
- Large attic with potential
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 122sqm. / 1,313sq.ft.
No 7 is an instantly appealing 1930’s built semi-detached family home, which has been well maintained over the years now provides the new owner with tremendous added potential to create a very special family home in one of South County Dublin’s most sought after locations.
Chestnut Road is a quiet, mature, highly convenient location off The Rise and is one of the few cul-de-sacs in Mount Merrion. It is ideally located adjacent to neighbourhood shops on The Rise which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, church, sporting facilities, university campus at Belfield, and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. The property is also within a short walk of the quality bus corridor on the N11 providing ease of access to Dublin city centre. The major shopping centres in Stillorgan, Blackrock and the Dart station at Booterstown are all easily accessible.
- Entrance Hallway (1.95m x 4.15m)
- door to lobby with access to downstairs garage, doors to guest wc & rear garden
- Living Room (3.50m x 6.60m)
- with marble fireplace, sliding door to rear garden.
- Dining Room (3.45m x 3.60m)
- with tiled and stone fireplace and arch to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.45m x 2.85m)
- with wall and floor presses, pine-fronted units, provision for cooker and built-in fridge.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 4.00m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes and whb.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.60m)
- to back, with built-in wardrobes & whb.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.60m)
- including wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (3.45m x 3.00m)
- Shower Room
- with shower, vanity whb, tiled floor and Groflex wall
- Separate WC
The front garden is walled and fenced, largely laid out in lawn bordered by flowerbeds with an array of mature shrubs, bushes, and plants. Driveway providing off street car parking. Garage: 4.8m x 2.75m (15’7” x 9’0”) & covered side passage. The rear garden is an attractive feature of this family home, extending to approx. 21m/69ft. It is fenced, laid out largely in lawn with flowerbeds providing an array of mature shrubs, bushes, and plants.
BER No. 111652277
Energy Performance Indicator: 447.87 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.