- Overall floor area of approximately 102 sq.m (1,098 sq.ft).
- Bright well-proportioned living space.
- Superb residential location close to all local amenities.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Garage to the rear with vehicular access.
- Potential to extend subject to planning.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances.
- Double glazed windows.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 5.5km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 17, 18 and 150, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Cherry Grove also benefits from being within walking distance of the Luas at Kylemore and Bluebell. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within the immediate area.
This wonderful property has been very well maintained and would appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Entrance Porch: (0.85m x 1.70m)
- with tiled ceramic floor and fuse board.
- Entrance Hall: (4.00m x 2.50m)
- with polished timber floor boards, ceiling coving, alarm panel, radiator cover and understair storage.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 3.70m)
- with feature fireplace, ceiling coving, bay window and polished timber floor boards.
- Breakfast / Dining Room: (4.07m x 3.80m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, polished timber floor boards, sliding doors to rear garden and opening through to the
- Kitchen: (2.99m x 2.60m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, butcher block work surfaces, mosaic tiled splashbacks, sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated Bosch double electric oven with integrated Bosch five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, recessed lighting and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 1: (4.15m x 3.80m)
- with ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (4.10m x 3.60m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3: (2.78m x 2.65m)
- with ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- with bath with Mira Elite electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
To the rear there is an excellent lawned garden measuring approximately 20m (66ft) with patio area. The property also benefits from a large garage with vehicular access to a rear lane leading onto Cromwellsfort Road. A cobble lock drive offering off street parking and lawned garden is to the front.
BER No. 110306768
Energy Performance Indicator: 313.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.