- Electronic security gates to development.
- Cobble lock communal car parking.
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Spacious family accommodation of approx. 145 sqm (1,571 sqft inc. attic).
- Secluded private low maintenance rear courtyard garden.
- Superb residential location close to both Rathfarnham Village and Terenure Village.
- Fitted appliances, carpets, curtains and blinds are included.
- Service charge approx. €1,200 per annum.
On entering there is an attractive hall with under stairs guest w.c., spacious sitting room with double doors to the dining area, a galley style kitchen leads to additional living space spanning the width of the house to the rear with sliding doors leading directly out to the private rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom. A further staircase leads to a large attic room with bay and Velux windows offering excellent additional accommodation.
The property is located off Butterfield Avenue and is a short stroll away from a wealth of excellent local services including shops, restaurants, sports clubs with Bushy Park and Marlay Park. Local school include Loreto Rathfarnham, Our Lady’s School, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar, all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 6.6m)
- hardwood floor, alarm panel and access to
- Understairs W.C.:
- tiled with wc and whb.
- Sitting Room: (3.2m x 6.3m)
- bay window overlooking front of the house, marble fireplace with gas insert.
- Dining Room: (2.6m x 3.9m)
- wooden floor, double doors to room.
- Kitchen: (2.6m x 3.5m)
- tiled floor with a range of floor and eye level units, integrated fridge/freezer, Electrolux single oven and hob with extractor fan over, Service integrated dishwasher, Indessa integrated washing machine. Door to
- Family Room: (5.3m x 2.3m)
- two large Velux windows, patio doors that lead directly out to the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (3.9m x 5.2m)
- spans the width of house with three picture windows overlooking front, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.4m x 1.9m)
- with pump shower, w.c., w.h.b. and vanity unit, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.7m x 2.5m)
- large picture window overlooking rear garden, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.5m x 3.3m)
- large picture window overlooking rear garden and fitted wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom: (1.7m x 2.6m)
- fully tiled with bath with shower attachment, w.c. and w.h.b.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic Room: (4.2m x 6.4m)
- with two large velux windows to rear and bay overlooking front, carpet, under eaves storage.
The area to the front provides communal car parking and features landscaped gardens. To the rear there is a secluded patio and raised garden area with a garden shed for additional storage.
BER No. 109070656
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org