- Electronic security gates to development.
- Cobble lock communal car parking.
- Video intercom to main gate and voice intercom to hall door.
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating Ideal Logic System 24 boiler.
- Superb open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
- Excellent storage throughout.
- Fitted appliances, blinds and curtains are included in the sale.
- Spacious well presented accommodation of approx. 159 sqm (1,711 sqft) inc. attic.
- Secluded private low maintenance rear courtyard garden.
- Superb residential location close to Rathfarnham and Terenure Village.
- Service charge of approx. €1,200 per annum.
Internally the property extends to approx. 159 sqm (1,711 sqft inc. attic) and enjoys bright well proportioned living accommodation laid out over three floors. At ground floor, there is a reception hall, off which there is a fine sitting room with double doors directly into the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The patio and raised deck area provides a secluded and private outside rear garden. On the first floor, there are three spacious bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom whilst the top floor provides a very spacious room currently in use as a fourth bedroom.
The development is situated off Butterfield Avenue a short stroll from both Rathfarnham shopping centre and village providing a variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, banks and churches. Other shopping centres within easy access include Dundrum Town Centre, Nutgrove and Knocklyon. Bushy Park and Marlay Park are a short drive away and the area is recommended for its wide selection of schools both primary and secondary including Loreto Beaufort, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. The property is also within easy reach of the M50, St. Stephen’s Green and the city centre and located approximately 8km (5 miles).
- Reception Hall: (1.9m x 6.5m)
- solid wood floors, access to guest w.c., bespoke built-in under stairs storage and double doors to
- Sitting Room: (3.3m x 6.5m)
- solid wooden floors, marble fireplace with gas inset, bay window overlooking front, built-in presses and double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Room: (5.4m x 6.55m)
- spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living area with a superb range of kitchen units, black granite splash back and worktop. Smeg cooker with double oven and extractor fan. Leibherr fridge/freezer. French doors and picture windows overlooking patio area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 4.8m)
- spans the width of the house to the front, wall to ceiling built-in wardrobe and
- Ensuite: (1.6m x 2.1m)
- with Quadrant shower unit, pump shower, w.c., w.h.b., tiled wall and floor.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 3.7m)
- window overlooking rear, carpet and fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.5m x 3.1m)
- fitted wardrobe, window overlooking rear.
- Family Bathroom: (1.7m x 2.2m)
- bath with pump shower, w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floors and walls.
- with hot press and airing cupboard.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic Room: (4.2m x 6.4m)
- large spacious room with bay window to front, two large Velux windows flood the room with natural light. Additional storage can be accessed in the eaves. Currently in use as a bedroom.
A gated development which is exceptionally well maintained. To the front there is communal cobble locked car parking with landscaped gardens. The rear garden will appeal to those seeking a low maintenance secluded private area with raised planted flower beds and deck with Barna shed for further storage.
BER No. 109070581
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.