- Reception Hall (1.6m x 5.0m)
- Reception Room 1 (4.23m x 4.95m)
- attractive sliding sash picture window to front and rear, pleasant dual aspect, to left of hall door
- Reception Room 2 (4.2m x 4.97m)
- with feature cast iron fireplace, solid fuel fire inset, slidng sash windows to front & rear, pleasantdual aspect.
- Steps down to lower hall
- from rear reception hall there is a door to rear garden.
- Kitchen (1.82m x 3.3m)
- with floor & eye level press units, stainless steel sink unit, space for free standing cooker, under counter fridge, picture window to rear and side,
- Stairs down
- to Lower ground floor
- Lower Reception Hall (1.65m x 6.25m)
- Reception Room 3 (4.0m x 4.6m)
- originally the kitchen, picture window to front and rear, vanity whb
- Reception Room 4 (3.81m x 4.7m)
- with picture window to front, brick fireplace, pedestrian door to front, door to rear corridor.
- with bath, wc, whb, skylight overhead.
- Boiler Room (3.0m x 3.2m)
- with gas boiler inset, worcester gas boiler with feature magnetic system. digital control panel to front
- From the Reception Hall
- there is an attractive staircase leading to
- Hall Floor Return
- Study (3.5m x 4.66m)
- with a rnage oif built in press units, picture window to rear, feature curved window to side,
- Bedroom 1 (4.24m x 4.96m)
- with sliding sash windows to front with pleasant views over Belgrave Square, picture window to rear with view over rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 4.9m)
- sliding sash picture window to front, sliding sash picture window rear. feature cast rion fireplace.
- Method of sale & price
- Auction the property with an AMV of €550,000 Value closer to €600,000 Start the property week after Easter. paper for the first time Thursday, 24th April, fee of 1% and advertising costs: €1500 plus VAT
- the front of the property is attractively landscaped with off street car prking for one car, pedestrian path leading to the hall door, level lawn with mature shrubs and wrought iron railings to front,
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.