- Bright spacious accommodation
- Attic Conversion
- Close to shops, schools and transport
The accommodation extends to 128sq.m./ 1,377sq.ft. (including attic) and briefly comprises an entrance hall with w.c, large living room situated to the front of the property, am open plan kitchen/ dining room with utility room and double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms (master with en-suite), a family bathroom and attic conversion.
To the front of the property is off street parking and a lawned area and to the rear is a private garden with raised decking, lawn, patio, garden shed and shrubs and trees.
Greystones Town is within easy reach and all your needs will be catered for with a wonderful selection of bistros, boutiques, restaurants and shops, and a large number of highly regarded schools. A host of sport and leisure clubs abound in the area including sailing, rowing, football, rugby, tennis and GAA. The Shoreline Leisure Centre and swimming pool is on the doorstep, as are a great choice of renowned golf clubs. The DART, N11, Aircoach and bus make easy access to the city centre.
- Entrance Hallway (3.5m x 2.3m)
- with tiled floor, alarm panel, heating controls and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin, overhead shaving socket and light and houses the gas boiler
- Living Room (4.5m x 4.9m)
- with window overlooking the front, semi-solid wood flooring, fireplace with stone surround and gas fire insert and television point
- Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room (6.2m x 4.9m)
- with tiled floor, recessed lighting, double doors to the rear garden, television point, wall and floor kitchen units with stone countertop, four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, Indesit cooker, integrated microwave and door to the
- Utility Room
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls and storage cabinet
- Landing (3.2m x 3.2m)
- with door to hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.1m)
- with window overlooking the rear, built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin, step in shower, recessed lighting, shaving socket and light and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.1m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the front and built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment over
- Converted Attic (3.2m x 4.8m)
- with two Velux windows, recessed lighting and access into the eaves storage
The garden to the rear is private with raised deck area, garden shed, patio area and lawn with mature plants and tree.
BER No. 108535154
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.42KwH/M2/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.