- Ideal location on a quiet residential road adjacent to Deerpark.
- Extensive, sunny, south facing rear garden approx. 25m (82ft) in length.
- Huge scope and potential.
- Garage and off street car parking.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Floor area approx. 109sqm (1,173sqft)
Number 23 Cedarmount Road was built circa 1950s and has been well maintained over the years by its current owners. One of the particular selling features of the property is the sunny south facing rear garden which extends to approximately 25m (82ft) in length, and a garage affording the new owner huge scope and potential to update, modernise, and extend to create a wonderful family home.
Mount Merrion is one of South Dublin’s most sought-after locations and No. 23 is ideally located adjacent to local shops on upper Trees Road, and the delightful Deerpark is a wonderful amenity to have on your doorstep. Mount Merrion enjoys a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, University College Dublin at Belfield, and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools are all close by. Major shopping centre include Dundrum, Stillorgan, and Blackrock are all easily accessible and the QBC on the N11 is within walking distance.
- Porch Entrance (1.95m x 0.80m)
- with tiled floor.
- Reception Hall (1.95m x 4m)
- Dining/Sitting Room (3.85m x 3.60m)
- tiled fireplace, gas fire and picture rail.
- Living Room (3.45m x 3.95m)
- to the rear, gas fire with tiled hearth and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchette (2.4m x 2.85m)
- understairs pantry store, undercounter presses, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, door leading out to
- Bedroom 1 (3.45m x 3.60m)
- to front left.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.95m)
- to the rear.
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 2.40m)
- to the front.
- Shower Room (1.5m x 1.85m)
- pedestal wash hand basin, step in shower with Mira Elite electric shower, tiled walls, access hatch to the attic.
- Separate w.c.
- Landing (2.40m x 3.20m)
- with hotpress.
To the front there is a walled garden mainly in lawn with imprint concrete driveway providing ample off-street parking, and double doors leading to garage which measures approximately 2.70m x 5m (8’10” x 16’5”). The rear garden has a sunny south facing aspect measuring approximately 25m (82ft) in length, by 9m (29ft 7) in width, mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature hedging and flowerbeds.
BER No. 111943379
Energy Performance Indicator: 421.44 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.