- Substantial detached residence in prestigious residential location.
- Minute’s walk to Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre & LUAS.
- Sunny south facing back garden approx. 26m / 85ft with potential to extend SPP.
- Off street parking.
- Side access to rear.
- Bathroom & ensuite.
- Private courtyard.
- Dual oil/ solid fuel heating.
- Floor Area Approx 95 sqm ( 1022 sq ft).
Lisney are delighted to present this very special and unique property to the market. White Oaks built in 1984 is a beautifully presented three bed detached bungalow enjoying a quiet, mature setting only a short stroll away from Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and the Luas. This property benefits from a sunny south facing private rear garden extending to approx. 26m / 85ft with potential to extend subject to planning permission.
The light filled and spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, exceptionally large living room, dining room with double doors out to a private courtyard, kitchen / breakfast room, bathroom and three sizable bedrooms with the master benefiting of an ensuite. This home boasts a substantial garden to the front of the property with off street parking. The private rear garden is the hidden gem with a sunny south aspect extending to approximately 26m / 85ft beautifully surrounded by mature shrubbery and apple trees. There is exceptional opportunity to further extend this property to the rear subject to acquiring the necessary permission.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes' from shops and amenities at Ballinteer Shopping Centre. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance and Dundrum and Balally Luas stations. The M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (3.57m x 1.67m)
- & 11.40m (37'5") x 0.92m (3') large entrance hallway, carpeted and large storage units.
- Living Room: (3.65m x 5.10m)
- overlooking the front, generous room with feature fireplace and carpeted. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.51m x 4.28m)
- with door to the side of property, range of kitchen units and cupboards, stainless steel sink unit and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: (2.45m x 1.79m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and telephone attachment shower.
- Dining Room: (3.66m x 2.38m)
- with double doors out to the private courtyard.
- Master Bedroom: (3.73m x 3.80m)
- overlooking the rear with built-in wardrobes, tv point and
- Ensuite: (3.02m x 0.75m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.47m x 2.54m)
- double room overlooking the rear with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.51m x 2.64m)
- single room overlooking the side of the property with built-in fitted wardrobes.
To the front provides off-street parking with mature lawned garden with hedgerow to front. To the side of the property, pedestrian entrance leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is south facing and extends to approximately 26m / 85ft and is afforded a high degree of privacy and is not directly overlooked to its rear. It is predominantly set out in lawn and abundantly stocked with shrubs & trees.
BER No. 109074781
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org