- Bright generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 228sq.m (2,454sq.ft)
- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Westerly facing rear garden of approximately 14m (46ft) in length availing of pedestrian rear access
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Highly convenient superb facilities at Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey villages
- Excellent off street parking to the front
- Superb location opposite Castlepark School
- Pedestrian rear access
This much loved family home built in the Victorian style in the latter part of the 19th Century offers spacious well-proportioned rooms embellished with period features of the era with accommodation briefly comprising of a bright welcoming reception hall opening into a drawing room with a bay window overlooking the front with a dining room overlooking the rear. From here steps lead to a lower level which comprises guest w.c., a family room and a beautiful and bright kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden with a utility room just off. Upstairs there are five bedrooms with one en suite and a family bathroom. The garden to the rear avails of an enviable westerly aspect with pedestrian rear access and measures approximately 14m (46ft).
The location of this home is second to none situated on the western side of Castlepark Road opposite Castlepark School making it the perfect location for those looking to establish themselves on one of Dublin’s most desirable and sought after addresses with easy access to DART and bus services. Located within walking distance are the villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Dalkey boasting a wealth of amenities including top class restaurants, bistros, shops and boutiques together with friendly pubs, water sports, tennis clubs, golf clubs, rugby, football and GAA clubs. Some of Dublin’s most renowned primary and secondary schools are all within easy reach.
A strong historical heritage surrounds the wider Sandycove area including the Martello Tower at Sandycove Point which featured in James Joyce’s Ulysses and the medieval Dalkey Castle. Close by are the People’s Park and the wonderful villages of Dalkey and Glasthule with its famed seafront not to mention beautiful scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills as well as Dun Laoghaire piers mean that the convenience and desirability of the location cannot be overstated. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiasts.
- Reception Hall (2.2m x 10.5m)
- with door with pattern stained glass over, solid timber floor, digital alarm, enclosed fuse box, ceiling coving, centre rose and dado rail
- Living Room (4.9m x 6m)
- with feature timber open fire with tiled cast iron inset and tiled hearth, beautiful bay window overlooking the front, picture rail, ceiling coving, centre rose and solid timber floor
- Dining Room (5m x 3.9m)
- with picture rail, ceiling coving, feature marble fireplace with tile and copper inset and sliding sash window overlooking the rear
- with understairs storage
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin, recessed lighting, w.c. and quarry tiled floor
- Family/TV Room (3.7m x 3.8m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the side, feature cast iron open fire with marble hearth and recessed lighting
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.1m x 5.8m)
- with double doors out to the rear garden, vaulted ceiling, two Velux skylights, recessed lighting, a range of wall and floor Shaker style units, tiled countertop with tiled upstand, double Belling oven, integrated fridge/freezer, one and a half bowl Franke stainless steel sink, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, four ring Bosch hob with extractor over and breakfast bar area
- Utility Room
- with single bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, window overlooking the side, Gloworm Flexicom gas boiler, door to side and quarry tiled floor
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3.8m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the rear, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, ceiling coving and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with fully tiled walls and floor, timber panelled ceiling, step in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
- First Floor
- with ceiling coving, dado rail and stain panelled roof light
- Bedroom 2 (5m x 4m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the rear, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and ceiling coving
- Master Bedroom (5.1m x 6.1m)
- with bay window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, picture rail, centre rose and feature timber fire with cast iron tiled inset and tiled hearth
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 3.9m)
- with ceiling coving and small hatch to attic
- Second Floor Return
- Bedroom 5 (3.8m x 4.3m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the rear and cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth
- with bath, partially tiled walls, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin and sliding sash window
10 Castlepark Road is approached by gated access with driveway providing off street parking for two cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by mature hedging and shrubbery. The rear garden measures approximately 14m (46ft) is laid out mainly in lawn with patio area and gated pedestrian rear access.
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.