- Beautiful modern residence finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Perfectly presented throughout
- Ground floor WC with polished marble floor and wall tiling
- Large living room with newly fitted carpet
- Private car parking for two vehicles
- Large attic for storage, with potential for conversion
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Gas-fired central heating LED lighting
- Double-glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Satellite dish and wired for UPC
- Unbeatable location central to all amenities of Dundrum
- Total floor area approx. 90 sq m / 968 sq ft
The property is a beautifully presented, new refurbished modern three bed property. It briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs wc, magnificent modern fitted kitchen/dining room, spacious living room opening out to rear garden. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with ensuite and a luxury main bathroom. There is also a private low maintenance garden to the rear.
The property is exceptionally well located on this quiet residential cul de sac with Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep with its range of cafes, restaurants, shops, cinemas and bars. There are a host of amenities close by, including the LUAS and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools within close proximity and there are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes, and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (4.87m x 1.71m)
- Crema Marfil polished marble tiles with under stairs storage cupboard and W.C.
- Kitchen Dining Room (5.59m x 2.39m)
- Magnificent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, silestone countertop, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink unit with integrated water filter, integrated Mielé hob/cooker, extractor hood, integrated Siemens fridge freeze, dishwasher, Neff washer/dryer. Crema marfil tiled floor. LED lighting.
- Living Room (5.52m x 4.22m)
- Newly carpeted floor with gas coal affect fire with brass inset. Sliding door to rear garden.
- Guest WC (1.65m x 0.74m)
- Landing (2.82m x 1.88m)
- With door to hot press/airing cupboard. Access to large attic space (partially floored ) with potential for attic conversion.
- Master Bedroom (3.76m x 4.26m)
- With built in wardrobes, window overlooking garden to rear and door to the ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.23m x 1.34m)
- Fully tiled ensuite with power shower with new powerful low noise in line extractor , w.c, under storage press and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2 (4.46m x 2.17m)
- Double room to the front with fitted wardrobes and vanity area.
- Bedroom 3 (3.16m x 1.95m)
- Single room to the front with fitted wardrobes and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bathroom (2.22m x 1.47m)
- Fully tiled floor and walls, w.c, w.h.b bath and shower.
Garden to the front provides private car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is afforded privacy and enjoys a low maintenance style 7.24m x 4.23m overall.
BER No. 111133161
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.93 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.