- Unbeatable location central to all amenities of Dundrum
- Beautiful modern townhouse residence
- Private west facing rear garden
- Perfectly presented throughout
- Car parking for two vehicles
- Beautifully modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Total floor area approx. 90 sqm / 968 sqft
The property is in perfect condition and briefly comprises an entrance hall, magnificent open-plan modern fitted kitchen/dining area and spacious living room with oak floor throughout. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with ensuite and a main bathroom. There is also a private low maintenance garden to the rear.
The property is exceptionally well located on this quiet residential cul de sac with Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep with its range of cafes, restaurants, shops, cinemas and bars. There are a host of amenities close by, including the LUAS and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools within close proximity and there are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes, and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall (1.75m x 4.50m)
- Under stairs storage cupboard and door to walk in cloak room /store room.
- Living Room (4.75m x 4.25m)
- With gas coal affect fire with brass inset. Solid oak floor. Sliding door to west facing rear garden. Opening to kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.80m x 2.40m)
- Magnificent modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops and high level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, Zanussi built in hob and oven with chrome finish, extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor and window overlooking garden to front.
- Landing area (1.90m x 2.80m)
- With door to hot press/airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (3.50m x 4.20m)
- With built in wardrobes, window overlooking garden to rear and door to the ensuite.
- Ensuite (1.60m x 1.50m)
- With Triton electric shower, WC, whb and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4.55m x 2.55m)
- Double room to the front with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.15m x 2.00m)
- Single room to the front with built in shelving.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.55m)
- Fully tiled floor and walls, WC, whb bath and shower.
Garden to the front provides private car parking for two vehicles, with lawn garden area bordering. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect set out in a low maintenance style 7.5m x 4.5m overall with decked patio area, gravel area and raised flower beds bordered by attractive climber plants. (There is also an outside tap).
BER No. 107348328
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.