- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Large south facing garden
- Garage with access to laneway
- Off street parking to the front
- Approx 123sqm
The surrounding area offers an abundance of excellent amenities including a choice of schools, local shops, supermarket cafes, pubs and restaurants. The property is close to the seafront promenade and also only minutes’ drive to St. Anne's Park. The Rugby and cricket club is behind the house and there are plenty of other sporting clubs in the immediate vicinity to cater for energetic adults and children alike.
There are excellent transport links to Dublin City including Dublin Bus and DART.
- Entrance Porch: (1m x 1.46m)
- Tiled floor.
- Hallway: (4.30m x 2.57m)
- Under stair storage. Alarm.
- Cloak room
- Toilet with W.C .Tiled floor. Window to front
- Sitting Room: (3.95m x 4.00m)
- Feature open fireplace with tiled surround and coving with double doors leading to
- Dining Room: (3.95m x 4.58m)
- Feature open fireplace with tiled surround. Coving. French door to rear garden.
- Breakfast Room: (4.60m x 2.73m)
- Fitted press. Telephone point. Tv point. Side window. Door to:
- Kitchen: (3.65m x 2.70m)
- Fitted presses, electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, gas boiler and door to rear garden. Window over looking the rear garden.
- Landing: (2.20m x 3.00m)
- Stira access to attic.
- Shower Room: (2.65m x 2.20m)
- Mira electric shower, WHB, hot press, fully tiled walls and floors and heated towel rail.
- WC: (0.85m x 1.80m)
- Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 4.16m)
- Large double bedroom to the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.65m x 3.96m)
- Large double bedroom to the rear with feature tile fireplace
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 3.25m)
- Large single bedroom to the front.
- Garage: (5.75m x 2.56m)
- Up and over electric door on to laneway.
- To the rear there is a south facing garden with lawn, shrubs and plants with storage shed. Approximately 100 ft in length with rear access onto laneway via the garage. Ample off street parking to the front.
BER No. 108128554
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.32 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.