- Sylvan setting behind secure electric gates
- Westerly facing rear garden of approximately 10m (33ft) bordered by mature planting and shrubs.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Surround sound and high tech lighting systems in each room.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated Neff kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Adjacent to Castle Golf Club.
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Floor area of approximately 330 sqm (3,552 sqft).
at email@example.com or 087-6774979
Enjoying a sylvan setting in a prestigious enclave of just four homes set behind secure electric gates, this highly impressive double fronted home extends to approximately 330sqm. (3,552sq.ft.) of well-proportioned accommodation over two levels. Approached from a tree lined private lane through cast iron pillars and railings off Upper Churchtown Road, 4 Castle Avenue enjoys the ultimate in immense privacy further enhanced with a westerly facing rear garden laid out in Indian Sandstone slabs backing onto the infamous Castle Golf Club.
Nothing has been left to chance with the creative re-modelling of this modern home in 2012 with great attention to detail and high standard of finish in order to provide the ultimate in modern family living. A sweeping cobble lock drive providing excellent off street car parking leads to the double front doors which open into a most welcoming wide entrance hall with centre oak staircase, below a pitched glass atrium, incorporating cleverly designed sliding store cupboards under. Off the hall is the control room for the surround sound system throughout each room together with the high tech internal lighting system. A large fully tiled wet room with power shower, w.c. and wash hand basin is adjacent to the control room.
This is a home perfect for entertaining and the growing family with a living room to the left hand side of the entrance hall, two magnificent interconnecting rooms to the right opening through to the family/TV room and steps from the dining room to a well laid out fully fitted kitchen complete with Neff appliances. There is a large utility/laundry room with laundry shoot and central vacuum system off the kitchen with a door to one of the two side passages leading to the rear garden. The light infused landing leads to four outstanding double bedrooms, three of which enjoy en-suites and walk-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom opening through double doors onto a large gallery balcony overlooking the grounds of Castle Golf Club, a large luxurious family shower room and shelved linen cupboard/hotpress completing the living space.
The location is second to none, with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools within close proximity such as De La Salle Palmerston, Educate Together, The Good Shepherd, Loreto Beaufort and Mount Anville to name but a few. There are excellent shopping facilities in the area to include the SuperValu shopping centre off Braemor Road, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre as well as good transport links, with a regular bus service on Braemor Road itself and the LUAS at both Windy Arbour and Dundrum within easy reach. There are excellent cycle routes in the area that can be availed for ease of commuting to Dublin City Centre. The M50 is only minutes away, which offers links to a range of Arterial Roads. Also close by are an abundance of recreational and leisure facilities and activities which include St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park together with hockey, rugby and golf clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (3.6m x 6.2m)
- with marble tiled floor, excellent sliding store cupboards under, alarm panel, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, centre rose and
- Drawing Room: (6.8m x 4.6m)
- with polished oak floor, bay window, log effect gas fire with marble mantel and surround, slate inset and hearth, ceiling coving and centre rose. Double doors lead to the
- Dining Room: (4.6m x 5.1m)
- with polished marble tiled floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, cloak cupboard and steps up to the Kitchen. Double doors lead to the
- Family / TV Room: (4.5m x 5.6m)
- with recessed lighting, ceiling coving, polished marble tiled floor and double doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (8.3m x 6.4m)
- with polished marble tiled floor, a wide range of fitted cupboards and units, polished black granite worktops and surfaces, centre island with sink unit, wine cooler, integrated Neff dishwasher, Neff microwave, Neff oven, a Range Master Elan six gas ring cooker with extractor fan over, Samsung American fridge, integrated Neff coffee machine, two velux windows, vaulted ceiling and double sink unit. Door through to the
- Utility / Laundry Room: (2.1m x 4.5m)
- with polished marble tiled floor, laundry shoot, central vacuum system, recessed lighting, fitted cupboards, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer, alarm panel and door to side passage and rear garden.
- Sitting Room: (4.7m x 5.7m)
- with log effect gas fire with marble mantel and surround, slate inset and hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, recessed lighting, polished oak floor and bay window.
- Shower Room: (2.4m x 1.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in power shower, chrome fixtures and fittings, tiled natural stone floor and natural sandstone fully tiled walls.
- with polished marble tiled floor, pitched glass atrium overlooking the oak centred staircase, large walk-in shelved hotpress/linen cupboard, Laundry shoot, large hot water tank and immersion, and hatch to attic.
- Master Bedroom: (4.6m x 4.9m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, double doors to gallery balcony overlooking the grounds of Castle Golf Club and with
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- with Villeroy & Boch w.c., Villeroy & Boch bidet, Axor Hansgrohe his and hers w.h.b.'s, jacuzzi Deluxe bath with Grohe shower over, natural stone mosaic tiled floor, fully natural stone tiled walls, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (2.4m x 2.1m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting and hatch with pull-down stairs to attic.
- Gallery Balcony: (2.3m x 3.3m)
- with Indian sandstone slab floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.8m x 4.5m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and bay window.
- Bedroom 3: (4.9m x 4.9m)
- with coal-effect gas fire with cast iron mantel and surround with slate hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, bay window and with
- Ensuite Shower Room: (3.0m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step in power shower, recessed lighting, shaving plug, ceiling coving, centre rose, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
- Walk-in Wardrboe: (1.9m x 1.8m)
- with ceiling coving, full length fitted mirror and storage shelving.
- Bedroom 4: (3.9m x 3.8m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and with
- Ensuite Shower Room: (2.1m x 1.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step in power shower, recessed lighting, shaving plug, tiled mosaic floor and fully tiled walls.
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (2.3m x 0.5m)
- with ceiling coving and full length integrated mirror.
- Family Shower Room: (3.4m x 2.4m)
- with w.c., Hansgrohe Axor tap, Villeroy & Boch w.h.b., Villeroy & Boch bidet, quadrant shower unit with Mira pumped shower, downlights, extractor, sash frosted window and polished marble tiled floor and walls.
A sweeping cobble-lock drive offers excellent off-street car parking for numerous cars, well-defined and bordered by a cast iron railing. Two large wide side passages lead to the westerly-facing wrap-around Indian sandstone slab garden of approximately 10m (33ft) in length. There is a large westerly-facing gallery balcony of approximately 2.3m x 3.3m (7'5" x 10'8") off the master bedroom with an Indian sandstone slab floor overlooking the rear garden and grounds of Castle Golf Club.
BER No. 104128830
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.99 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.