- South facing garden
- Hampton window shutters
- Gas fired central heating
- Master Bedroom walk in wardrobe
- Bath with jacuzzi
- Alarm system
- Stira access to a partly floored attic
- Off street parking for two cars
- Gated pedestrian side entrance
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Overall measurement approximately 117 sqm (1,259 sqft)
- Adjacent to large communal green area
The accommodation extends to approximately 117 sqm (1,259 sqft) and includes on the ground floor the reception hall with guest WC, an attractive front living room with feature bay window and open fire. From here there are double doors leading to a bright open plan designer kitchen/dining room and patio doors to the south facing garden. The kitchen further benefits from a utility space and under stair storage. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms one which is currently being used as a walk-in wardrobe/office. The main bedroom has the added advantage of an ensuite and there is also a large family bathroom with tiled jacuzzi bathtub and overhead shower.
Number 21 is positioned to the rear of Carysfort Woods in a quiet cul-de-sac off Carysfort Avenue, a deservedly popular residential location, a short distance to the shops at Frascati, Blackrock, & Stillorgan shopping centres. The QBC on the Stillorgan Road together with Blackrock DART station allow for ease of access to Dublin city centre. The M50 is within easy reach affording easy access to all points north, south, east, and west. A wide selection of fine primary and secondary schools are close to hand to include: Carysfort N.S., All Saint’s N.S., St Andrew’s College, Blackrock College, Loreto Foxrock and Mount Anville. Also close to hand are a good choice of restaurants and amenities in Blackrock Village.
- Reception Hall (1.2m x 4.23m)
- with security alarm and hardwood flooring
- Downstairs w.c.
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c.and wash hand basin.
- Living Room (4m x 5m)
- with hardwood flooring, ceiling coving, bay window with plantation shutters & built in storage unit, open fire with marble fireplace and slate hearth, built in TV cabinet and double doors to
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Dining Area (4.12m x 2.6m)
- with tiled floors, pvc double glazed double doors out to the garden, ceiling coving, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen Area (3.45m x 6.3m)
- with tiled floors, picture window looking over rear garden, door to side passage, tiled floors, recessed lighting, range of built in cabinet units, silestone worktop in granite effect, tiled splash back, steel sink unit, Siemens dishwasher, Waterford Stanly gas hob & oven
- Utility Space
- with new GloWorm gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, door to understairs storage.
- Under Stairs Storage
- with window adding natural light, Stira access to the attic, door to hot press with water tank & built in shelving.
- Master Bedroom (3.73m x 3.73m)
- windows overlooking front with plantation shutters and glass door leading through to
- Walk in dressing room/ Bedroom 4 (3.48m x 2.16m)
- with window overlooking front, plantation shutters, large range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.65m x 1.37m)
- with Velux roof light, Mira electric shower, cabinet wash hand basin, mirror with strip lighting, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.6m)
- with large window overlooking the back garden, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.17m x 3m)
- with window overlooking rear garden, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.66m x 1.68m)
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, Velux roof light, corner jacuzzi bath with shower over, cabinet wash hand basin, mirror with strip lighting, heated towel rail and w.c.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing off-street car parking for two cars and gated pedestrian side access. To the rear there is a beautiful south facing walled garden measuring approximately 7.2m x 12m laid out in patio and lawn with a beautiful children’s playhouse.
BER No. 103100962
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.