- Bright spacious accommodation extending to 150 sqm (1,614 sqft)
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Private rear garden together with ample off-street parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting
spacious accommodation extending to 150 sqm (1,614 sqft). The property has been exceptionally well maintained over the years and features an attractive kitchen/breakfast room, with door leading to an interconnecting dining and living room which opens on to the rear garden. The property is further enhanced by a family room and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, two of which are en suite, together with a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is ample off-street parking while to the rear there is a private garden together with side access.
Situated at the top of Carysfort Avenue the property enjoys a location of enviable convenience in this popular established residential area. Blackrock Village is within walking distance and its wide range of local conveniences and specialist stores. There is excellent public transport
available nearby including the Stillorgan QBC and Blackrock DART Station. Also within easy reach are shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dundrum Town Centre.
- Entrance Hall (6.30m x 1.40m)
- to include alarm system and timber flooring.
- Family Room (2.52m x 4.29m)
- with picture window overlooking front.
- Guest W.C.
- understairs with tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and w.h.b.
- Living Room (4.00m x 5.39m)
- with attractive bay window, fireplace with timber surround and slate hearth, ceiling coving and double doors leading through to
- Dining Room (3.36m x 4.31m)
- with timber flooring, ceiling coving and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.75m x 5.07m)
- with tiled flooring, a range of cupboards, four ring gas hob, extractor fan
- Utility Room
- with fitted cupboards, plumbed for washer and dryer, stainless steel sink unit, Potterton gas boiler and side door leading to garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.37m x 3.91m)
- with a good range of floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes, timber flooring and door to
- with tiled flooring, tiled walls, w.h.b., w.c. and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.28m x 2.85m)
- with timber flooring, built-in wardrobes, window overlooking front and door to
- with tiled floors, partially tiled walls, pedestal w.h.b., w.c. and shower.
- Bedroom 3 (3.27m x 2.49m)
- with window overlooking front and built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
- with timber flooring, access to the attic and hotpress with shelving.
- Family Bathroom (1.69m x 2.21m)
- includes tiled floor, tiled walls, window, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., and bath.
- Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 3.83m)
- with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes.
No. 28 Carysfort Grove is ideally located in this quiet cul-de-sac with a most pleasant front garden offering privacy together with off-street parking while to the rear there is an attractive garden laid out mainly in lawn and gated side access.
BER No. 109950543
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org