- Impressive detached double fronted family residence
- Pristine decorative order throughout
- Digital security alarm system
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting in this popular residential address
- Secluded south west facing sheltered garden to rear with water feature
- Two fine principal reception rooms and sunroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Five bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom
- Bright, practical and generous well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 210 sqm (2,260 sqft) including garage
An instantly appealing detached family residence offering a lifestyle of sophisticated living with all the comforts and conveniences one would expect in a superior modern home. The elegantly appointed accommodation includes a wonderful combination of formal and informal living space throughout. Off the reception hall there is a large drawing room ideal for entertaining, the spacious living room to the front also enjoys pleasant views to the front. To the rear there is a very fine fully fitted kitchen breakfast room complemented by a comfortable sun room with door to the landscaped and well maintained rear garden. There is also a guest bathroom, study, utility room and garage at ground floor level. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom and an additional family bathroom. The abundance of well proportioned accommodation
throughout will without doubt appeal to families looking for a quality family home in this sought after location.
No. 71 Carysfort Downs is nicely tucked away in this fashionable residential cul-de-sac off Carysfort Avenue, a deservedly popular residential location a short distance to the shops at Frascati, Blackrock and Stillorgan Shopping Centre. The QBC and Stillorgan Road together with Blackrock DART Station allow for ease of access to Dublin city centre. The M50 southern cross interchange is within easy reach affording easy access to all points, north, south east and west. A wide selection of fine primary and secondary schools are all close to hand together with many choice restaurants and amenities in nearby Blackrock Village.
- Reception Hall (4.74m x 3.26m)
- with very fine solid oak timber flooring, ceiling coving and door to under stairs cloakroom with built-in shelving and alarm.
- Guest WC
- comprising pedestal w.h.b., w.c., part timber panelled walls and oak timber floor.
- Drawing Room (3.91m x 6.83m)
- with ceiling coving, magnificent stone fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth, open fire, picture wall lights, picture windows overlooking front and sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Living Room (3.70m x 4.72m)
- with very fine solid oak timber flooring, picture window overlooking front, attractive brick fireplace with brick hearth, timber mantle and electric stove.
- Kitchen (3.19m x 6.52m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, double under counter stainless steel sink unit, five ring Neff ceramic hob with DeDetrich stainless steel extractor over, stainless steel double ovens, Bosch integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, magnificent picture window overlooking rear garden and attractive granite work surface, splashback and tiled floor.
- Sunroom (3.80m x 4.30m)
- with Velux roof light, tiled floor, exposed feature brick with timber panelled ceiling, recessed lighting and wrap around windows overlooking the garden and door to rear.
- Study (3.25m x 2.22m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Utility (2.20m x 2.36m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, timber counter top, belfast sink unit, overhead press units, oil fired boiler, door to rear garden and garage.
- Garage (5.30m x 4.75m)
- with up and over door
- with access to attic via pull down ladder offering great potential to convert and hot press with built-in shelving.
- Master Bedroom (3.43m x 6.77m)
- with excellent range of floor to ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking front garden and door to
- with cabinet w.h.b. with marble top, w.c., bidet, bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 2.45m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (3.67m x 3.31m)
- with floor to ceiling builtin fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 (3.82m x 3.41m)
- with floor to ceiling builtin fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 (2.50m x 2.72m)
- with floor to ceiling builtin fitted wardrobes and built-in shelving.
- Family Bathroom
- comprising bath with telephone shower over, pedestal whb, wc, seperate shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- The property is approached at the front by a large driveway providing ample off street parking together with gated side access. To the rear there is a very fine mature rear garden with patio, lawn and mature shrubbery offering immense privacy and seclusion. The garden also benefits from an attractive water feature.
BER No. 109516377
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.02 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.