- Impressive detached, double fronted family residence.
- Pristine decorative order throughout.
- Five generous bedrooms (four ensuite).
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room.
- Digital security alarm system.
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting in this popular residential area.
- Secluded, west facing rear garden.
- Electronic gates to the front with ample off street car parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Generous, well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 190sqm (2,045sqft).
The generous family accommodation on the ground floor includes reception hall, large living room/dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast/family room, and downstairs w.c. On the first floor there are five bedrooms (four are ensuite) and the landing has access to the attic.
To the front, there is a landscaped, hedged, low maintenance garden, with electric gate to ample off street car parking. There is also a pedestrian gate to the side, and two gated side accesses leading to the rear. The rear garden has a sunny, west facing aspect with landscaped low maintenance garden with garden store, and again, side access.
Number 48 Carysfort Downs is tucked away to the rear of Carysfort Downs in a quiet cul-de-sac off Carysfort Avenue, a deservedly popular residential location, a short distance to the shops at Frascati, Blackrock, & Stillorgan shopping centres. The QBC on the Stillorgan Road together with Blackrock DART station allow for ease of access to Dublin city centre. The M50 is within easy reach affording easy access to all points north, south, east, and west. A wide selection of fine primary and secondary schools are close to hand to include: Carysfort N.S., All Saint’s N.S., St Andrew’s College, Blackrock College, Loreto Foxrock and Mount Anville. Also close to hand are a good choice of restaurants and amenities in Blackrock Village.
- Reception Hall (2.25m x 5.10m)
- Wide plank dark oak timber flooring
- Study (2.55m x 2.80m)
- Wide plank dark oak timber flooring, gas fired central heating boiler
- Downstairs w.c. (1.9m x 2.4m)
- vanity wash hand basin, w.c., understairs storage, recessed down lighting, tiled walls, tiled floor
- Family/TV/Breakfast Room (3.9m x 3.8m)
- Wide plank dark oak timber flooring, open plan
- Living/Dining (4.65m x 8.30m)
- double sliding glazed doors, bay window (1.85m x 0.80m), marble fireplace, coal effect gas fired inset, glazed double doors opening through to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (8.80m x 2.85m)
- exceptionally well fitted with a good range of white gloss press and drawer units, fully length integrated fridge, full length integrated freezer, Siemens oven with microwave over, 5 ring Siemens gas hob with Siemens stainless steel extractor over, Zanussi washing machine, Siemens dishwasher, integrated refuse bin, saucepan drawers, marble tiled floor, recessed downlighting, double doors leading out to rear garden. Intercom to front.
- polished timber flooring, good shelved hot press, recessed down lighting, pull down ladder with Stira to attic store.
- Master Bedroom (6.05m x 3.40m)
- Polished timber flooring, extensive fitted wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.4m x 1.35)
- w.c., vanity wash hand basin, double shower, tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.4m)
- to the rear, fitted wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.3m x 0.85m)
- wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower, tiled walls & floor, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3 (4m x 3.40m)
- to the rear, fitted wardrobes, polished timber flooring, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (0.85m x 2.7m)
- wash hand basin with mirror over, w.c., shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, window
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 3.1m)
- to the side, fitted wardrobes, polished timber flooring, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (0.75m x 2.35m)
- pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, w.c., shower, tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5/ Study (3m x 2.25m)
- to the front, fitted wardrobe, polished timber flooring, access hatch to the attic with stira ladder.
- floored for storage, Stira access,
To the front, there is a large cobblelock driveway bordered by mature flowerbeds & hedging with electronically controlled gated access, pedestrian gate, and two side entrances. To the rear, there is a sunny, west facing landscaped, low maintenance garden with garden store, outside water tap, storage shed, and side access. The garden measures approximately 11.15m (36'7") in length x 10m (32'10") in width.
BER No. 112529300
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.