- Highly convenient location within minutes of Dalkey Heritage Town
- Mature well-maintained development of just ten houses
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Private low maintenance west facing rear garden of approximately 7.5m (24 feet) in length with gated side access
- One undesignated off-street parking space to the front of the property
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 84sq.m (904sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, blinds, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Annual service charge of approximately €783 per annum
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a large downstairs shower room, off the hallway there is a spacious and bright living cum dining room with gas coal effect fire, glazed double doors open from here through to a light filled kitchen which overlooks the garden. At first floor level there are three bedrooms and the master bedroom is en-suite, a bathroom completes the internal accommodation. The heating is electric and the windows throughout the property are double glazed units.
Dalkey is one of South County Dublin’s most picturesque villages and offers a wonderful array of boutique specialist shops, cafés, pubs, services and restaurants. The area is very well served by public transport links to include: a regular bus route (Nos. 7D/59/111) to Dún Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre, the DART and the Aircoach providing a direct route to Dublin Airport. Number three is sure to appeal to purchasers who are right sizing in the area and are looking for a home in close proximity to Dalkey Heritage Town.
- Entrance Hall (0.9m x 3.3m)
- with attractive stripped timber flooring, Phonewatch alarm panel and understairs storage
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wet shower room with Triton Safeguard electric shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin and window overlooking the rear garden
- Sitting/Dining Room (5.41m x 4.9m + 2.13m x 2.06m)
- open plan with solid timber flooring, open fire with attractive chimney piece, slate hearth, timber mantle and gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, two windows overlooking the front, one window overlooking the rear and glazed double doors opening through to the
- Kitchen (3.43m x 2.97m)
- with tiled floor, a full range of floor and wall units, granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, built in hob, built in Neff oven, extractor fan, Bosch fridge/freezer, Zanussi dishwasher, Whirlpool washing machine, roof light and sliding door out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, hot press with ventilated shelving housing the hot water tank and window overlooking the rear
- Master Bedroom (3.96m x 2.67m)
- with window overlooking the rear, built in sliderobe wardrobes with storage over and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with shower, w.c., wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, tiled floor and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.59m)
- with an extensive range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and two windows overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.34m x 2.6m)
- with one window overlooking the front and built in wardrobe
To the front of the house there is one undesignated parking space and gated side access. The rear garden benefits from a sunny westerly orientation measures approximately 7.5 metres (24 feet) in length and it is laid out in low maintenance patio paving with planting and a garden shed to the end.
BER No. 111910329
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.