- Four bedrooms.
- Within walking distance of Churchtown; Dundrum; Nutgrove shopping centre.
- Five minutes’ walk to local shops
- Sunny and private south facing garden to rear which measures approx. 10 m. (32 ft.) in depth
- Wired for alarm
- Storage shed to the rear wired for appliances
- Attic Storage
- Off street parking for two vehicles.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Side entrance.
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50.
- Floor Area Approx.: 90 sq.m (968sq ft.)
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises downstairs of hallway, living room which leads into a bright extended dining room and fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front there is off street parking for two vehicles. The south facing rear garden is lawned and has a patio area which has a high degree of privacy.
Located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities of Dundrum Town Centre in Dundrum village and Nutgrove Shopping Centre in Rathfarnham - both only a few minutes away. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East and Nutgrove Avenue, Dundrum Luas station nearby and is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; and Airfield; just a short drive away.
- May 27th 2017 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall:
- with glass panel wood doors. Leads through to
- Living Room: (3.60m x 4.50m)
- with open fireplace, full room length stone surround, stone hearth and recessed lighting. Interconnecting with
- Dining Room: (3.70m x 3.80m)
- with recessed lighting, a single door leads to the side and a sliding door leads to the rear.
- Kitchen: (1.92m x 6.14m)
- access from the hall with floor to ceiling built-in units, picture window overlooking the front, lamintate flooring, Zanussi washing machine, Bosch dishwasher, Beko gas hob, Electrolux grill oven. Door leading to rear.
- Bedroom 1: (3.68m x 3.36m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.72m x 2.72m)
- overlooks the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.68m x 2.40m)
- built-in wardrobes and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 4: (2.45m x 3.10m)
- overlooks the rear.
- Bathroom: (3.13m x 1.60m)
- to the rear with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90SI power shower, timber floors, partially tiled.
To the front of the property is off street parking for two vehicles. The south facing rear garden measures approx. 10m (32 ft.) is lawned with two mature fruit trees and is afforded a high degree of privacy. There is side access for this property and the added benefit of a storage shed.
BER No. 109778373
Energy Performance Indicator: 73.92 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org