- Three bedrooms.
- Sunny and private garden to rear.
- Recently painted.
- Within walking distance of Churchtown; Dundrum and Nutgrove shopping centre.
- On street parking.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Side entrance.
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50.
- Floor Area Approx: 74 sq.m (796 sq ft.).
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of hallway, living room, fitted kitchen/dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs.
Located convenient to the excellent shopping facilities of Dundrum Shopping Centre in Dundrum village and Nutgrove Shopping Centre in Rathfarnham - both only a few minutes’ walk away. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East and Nutgrove Avenue, Dundrum Luas station is a short walk away and it is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; Rathfarnham Castle and Airfield; just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (3.85m x 1.88m)
- Wooden floor, understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.82m x 3.71m)
- Bright reception room. Tiled surround fireplace (solid fuel).
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.74m x 2.46m)
- Fully fitted kitchen. Gas hob and oven. Gas boiler and storage. Access to rear garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing (2.35m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: To front - (3.70m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2: To the rear - (3.33m x 2.57m)
- Hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 3: To the front - (2.93m x 2.80m)
- Bathroom: (2.41m x 1.77m)
- Fitted bathroom. Wc, whb. Corner shower. Heated towel rail.
The rear garden measures approx. 14m in depth, with side access.
BER No. 110173762
Energy Performance Indicator: 331.44 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.