- Detached five bedroom family home in a quiet cul de sac
- Generous accommodation measuring 225sqm (2,422sqft)
- Tastefully presented interior
- Ample off street car parking
- Sunroom extension to the rear
- Beautifully landscaped south west facing rear garden
- Security alarm system
- Cabinteely Park on the doorstep
- Gas fired central heating
- Hardwood Rational double glazed windows throughout
Number 58 Carrickmines Avenue is an instantly appealing family home, and enjoys bright and spacious accommodation, extending to approximately 225sqm (2,422 sq ft) to include a magnificent kitchen, utility, three reception rooms, five bedrooms (two ensuite) and family bathroom. This stunning residence is a fine example of creative flair and taste in both architectural layout and interior design which is used to maximum effect to create a most welcoming home. To the rear of the property there is a landscaped south west facing garden offering great privacy and large timber shed.
The property is ideally located in a quiet tranquil enclave off Brennanstown Road and enjoys a host of amenities close by to include Cornelscourt village and Foxrock village. There are excellent recreational amenities in the vicinity to include Foxrock Golf Club, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Race Course and Westwood Gym. The M50 interchange is close by, providing easy access to the outskirts of Dublin and the airport. The QBC on the N11 is also nearby and provides ease of access to Dublin city centre and surrounded areas, while the Luas at Carrickmines is within a short walk from the property.
- Reception Hall: (3.81m x 3.65m)
- with attractive walnut timber flooring, digital alarm and door leading to a downstairs WC.
- Downstairs WC:
- comprising pedestal WHB, WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Living Room (3.00m x 5.19m)
- with walnut timber flooring and picture window overlooking front.
- Drawing Room (4.73m x 6.97m)
- with very fine walnut timber flooring magnificent picture windows overlooking front and most attractive sand stone fireplace with open fire and ceiling coving.
- Playroom (3.79m x 5.22m)
- with walnut timber flooring and double doors leading to rear garden and window to side.
- Dining Area (4.83m x 4.23m)
- with tiled floor
- Kitchen (3.65m x 3.79m)
- fitted with a range of over press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, double ovens, bosch integrated dish washer, 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, with window overlooking rear and door leading to utility room.
- Utility Room (3.19m x 1.60m)
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, door to side garden and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Sun Room (3.37m x 3.59m)
- attractive walnut timber flooring, a large velux roof light, double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Oak staircase leading to the first floor:
- Bedroom 1 (3.82m x 3.78m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear.
- Family Bathroom
- comprising cabinet WHB, WC, large jacuzzi bath and separate shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom (3.90m x 4.65m)
- with a range of built in fitted wardrobes, double doors leading to a balcony and a door leading to an ensuite
- En Suite
- comprising whb, wc, shower unit, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.86m x 2.64m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (3.93m x 3.21m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 5 (3.26m x 2.60m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front.
- To the rear is a most attractive south west facing landscaped garden with feature granite raised wall with raised flower bed and large detached timber shed with velux roof lights.
BER No. 111390795
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.