- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Large open plan kitchen/living/dining room to the rear
- Well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 166sq.m (1,787 sq.ft)
- Beautiful sunny landscaped rear garden
- Off street car parking for several cars
- Excellent schools located within the vicinity
- Within a pleasant walk of Monkstown Village and the DART at Salthill
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Security alarm
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
The well laid out and practical accommodation briefly comprises of a large living room to the front opening through to a wonderful open plan kitchen/living/dining area overlooking the rear garden, a downstairs w.c. and a family room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, the master being en suite with walk in wardrobe.
The location is second to none being within minutes’ walk of the charming village of Monkstown with it’s array of restaurants, cafes and boutique style shops as well as being within a short stroll of the DART at Salthill and having the benefit of a regular bus service to and from the city centre and Dun Laoghaire on Monkstown Avenue. Further amenities are available a little further afield in both Dun Laoghaire and Blackrock including many shopping centres, a cinema, the Lexicon Library and the superb marine facilities for the sailing enthusiast at Dun Laoghaire. Pleasant coastal walks are within striking distance and there are many recreational amenities in the area including those at Bluepool on Monkstown Avenue, Monkstown Tennis Club and many football and GAA clubs. The property is situated close to many excellent schools both primary and secondary including CBC Monkstown, Rathdown, Loreto Foxrock, Scoil Lorcáin, Holly Park and St. Brigid’s to name but a few.
This is an excellent family home and early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (1.56m x 7.4m)
- with wide plank timber floor, recessed down lighting, ceiling coving and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., frosted window to the side, recessed down lighting, digital alarm panel and door to understairs storage
- Living Room (3.77m x 4.95m)
- with wide plank timber flooring, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, window overlooking the front, television point, feature fireplace with stone surround and raised stone hearth and built in shelving either side of the fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Room (8m x 4m)
- open plan with living area, wide plank timber flooring, ceiling coving, doors out to the rear garden, kitchen area is extremely well fitted with a range of floor and eye level units, stainless steel Teka double oven, four ring ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, display units, wine rack, recessed down lighting and feature island
- TV area / Snug (2.1m x 2.7m)
- with French doors out to the rear garden, recessed down lighting, television point, ceiling coving and door through to the
- Utility Room
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, eye level units, door out to rear garden, cloaks hanging and hatch to attic
- Family / Play Room (2.3m x 5m)
- to the left of the hall overlooking the front, wide plank flooring, television point, ceiling coving and recessed down lighting
- with door to hot press and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.23m x 4.3m)
- with window overlooking rear, timber floor and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (Master) (3.5m x 3.45m)
- with window overlooking the rear, door to walk in wardrobe with an excellent range of hanging and shelving and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., fully tiled step in Triton shower, recessed down lighting, frosted window to the side and towel rail
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.7m)
- with timber floor, built in shelving and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 4 (2.26m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the front and timber floor
- Bedroom 5 (2.2m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front and timber floor
- Family Bathroom
- with fully tiled floor and walls, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with Triton shower over, heated towel rail, recessed down lighting, door to hot press and frosted window to rear
As previously mentioned, there is a driveway to the front with car parking for two cars. The beautiful sunny rear garden is laid out in lawn bordered by mature flower beds, shrubs, trees and plants and there is a delightful patio area ideal for outdoor dining with a feature pergola. There is gated side access to the front of the property and a Biohort shed.
BER No. 102808714
Energy Performance Indicator: 144 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.