- Floor area of approximately 170sq.m (1,830sq.ft)
- North westerly garden of approximately 11m x 12.4m
- Off street car parking for two or more cars
- Recently upgraded
- Close to Salthill & Monkstown DART Station, local shops, restaurants and schools
With off street car parking to the front for numerous cars the accommodation includes three reception rooms, a kitchen and breakfast room/family area, five bedrooms with one en suite and a recently upgraded family bathroom. The garden to the rear is lawned with patio and enjoys the morning and afternoon sun.
- Entrance Porch (1.73m x 2.31m)
- Entrance Hall (1.51m x 5.02m)
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Family Room (2.84m x 4.82m)
- Sitting Room (3.85m x 4.92m)
- with window to front, marble fireplace and arch through to the
- Dining Room (3.83m x 4.15m)
- with door to rear garden and door to
- Breakfast Room/Family Area (4.62m x 3.56m)
- opening to
- Kitchen (2.66m x 2.94m)
- with a range of fitted units, presses and work surfaces, Siemens double oven, Neff four ring hob with extractor over, fitted Miele fridge and Neff dishwasher
- Utility Room (1.78m x 2.81m)
- with fitted cupboards and door to rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 2.56m)
- Bedroom 2 (1.96m x 2.53m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.69m x 3.7m)
- with fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 3.58m)
- with fitted wardrobes, separate alcove with wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Family Bathroom (1.95m x 2.54m)
- with bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin and separate step in shower, heated towel rail and fitted mirror
- Bedroom 5 (2.72m x 4.19m)
- with fitted wardrobe
To the front there is a tarmacadam driveway with off street car parking for two or more cars, access to rear garden of approximately 11m x 12.4m enjoying a north westerly orientation and garden laid out in lawn with boundary wall. Also, outside there is a boiler room housing the recently installed gas fired central heating boiler.
BER No. 113121131
Energy Performance Indicator: 315.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.