- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Positioned in a mature cul-de-sac setting
- Floor area of approximately 152 sq.m (1,637 sq.ft)
- State of the art kitchen with quartz worktops by Miller Brothers Stone
- Pedestrian access leading to the junction of Myrtle Park and Beechwood Park providing shortcuts to Dun Laoghaire and Lower Glenageary Road
- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools
- Fitted carpets and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Excellent off street car parking
- Private sunny rear garden
- Close to regular bus and DART services
Internally the generous accommodation offers well-appointed living and bedroom space. The ground floor comprises of an inviting reception hall leading to interconnecting reception rooms, a good-sized family room and a high end state of the art kitchen to the rear with a large utility area off. The first floor comprises of four large bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en suite with shower. The accommodation which would easily accommodate a growing family is complimented by a sunny garden to the rear and enjoys a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property is ample off street car parking and gated side access leads to a very wide side passage and in turn to the garden.
Carraig Donn is superbly situated in this deservedly popular location. Within only a short stroll are Dalkey and Glasthule villages with their wide variety of amenities including excellent restaurants, boutique shops and pubs. Dun Laoghaire with its extensive shopping facilities and recreational facilities including the harbour and marina area is also close by. There is a very convenient pedestrian shortcut leading through to the junction of Beechwood Park and Myrtle which offers a shortcut down to Dun Laoghaire and to Lower Glenageary Road. Local shopping is available at Glenageary Shopping Centre, Park Pointe and Sallynoggin to include Lidl and Aldi. There are excellent public transport facilities with numerous bus routes including the No. 7 and 46A close by and the DART at both Sandycove/Glasthule and Glenageary and Dun Laogharie within easy reach offering ease of access to the city centre. The property is located close to some of South County Dublin’s most highly regarded schools including The Harold, Dalkey School Project, Rathdown School, St. Joseph of Cluny and CBC Monkstown only a short distance away. There are many recreational amenities close by to include tennis, squash, rugby, golf, GAA and soccer clubs and lovely walks along the seafront and up Killiney and Dalkey hills.
This is without doubt a superior detached family home situated in a highly regarded cul-de-sac close to all amenities and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch (2.8m x 0.86m)
- with tiled floor, recessed downlightin and opens into the
- Reception Hall
- with parquet floor, recessed downlighting, digital security alarm panel and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with wall mounted w.c., vanity wash hand basin with wall mounted mirror, recessed downlighting, extractor fan and door to large understairs storage area
- Living Room (4.25m x 4.9m)
- with two windows overlooking the front, feature fireplace with marble surround and raised marble hearth, ceiling coving, television point and double doors leading through to the
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.47m)
- with ceiling coving, feature marble fireplace with ornate carved timber surround, French doors leading out to the rear garden and door through to the
- Kitchen (4.5m x 3.48m)
- with tiled floor, a high end kitchen with a good range of floor and eye level units in high gloss finish, extensive quartz work surfaces and upstands, feature island unit with quartz work surface, Smeg double oven, Siemens induction hob with Siemens stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, recessed downlighting, television point, window overlooking the rear garden and door through to the
- Utility Area (1.67m x 3m)
- with tiled floor, a good range of floor and eye level units, floor to ceiling cupboards providing excellent storage, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Gloworm boiler, window to side and door out to the rear garden
- Family Room (2.7m x 4.8m)
- with recessed downlighting, picture window overlooking the front and television point
- with flight of stairs with glass and oak balustrade
- with Stira to the attic, door to shelved hot press with water tank, Stewart pump and dual immersion
- Master Bedroom (4m x 3.7m)
- with an excellent range of built iin wardrobes, two windows overlooking the front, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit under and mirrored vanity wall mounted unit over, fully tiled step in shower, w.c., window to side and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 2.75m)
- with built in wardrobes and two windows overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.23m x 3m)
- with window to rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.2m x 2.7m)
- with two windows overlooking the front
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with telephone shower attachment over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, strip light with shaving socket and heated towel rail
To the front of the property there parking for 2 cars as well as excellent off street parking. The front garden is laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature hedging. A gate leads through to a particularly wide side passage and in turn onto the sunny rear garden with a lawned area and feature granite wall and enjoys westerly sun. There is a shed also.
BER No. 108634809
Energy Performance Indicator: 138.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.