- Two storey mid terrace period property
- Landscaped south facing rear garden with patio area
- Newly repointed brickwork throughout
- Bright, spacious, immaculate presentation
- High ceilings and decorative coving
- Period proportions to rooms
- Feature fireplace to living room, kitchen, bedroom two and master bedroom
- Original floorboards recently retreated
- Contemporary bathroom Attic conversion
- Utility area
- Attractive garden to the front with wrought iron railings
- PVC double glazed windows (2010)
- Security alarm
- Electric heating
- Modern wiring and plumbing (2002)
- Rear pedestrian access via secure laneway
- Total floor area approx. 83 sq.m (893 sq.ft)
The accommodation is bright, spacious and well-proportioned with wonderful high ceilings throughout. On entering one comes into a very welcoming entrance hall with original restored timber floors, which are a prominent feature throughout the ground floor of the house. From the hallway is the living room, a bright, warm space with an original cast-iron fireplace as a centrepiece. An open plan design leads through to the kitchen / dining room which has concealed pelmet lighting, white units floor and wall mounted, solid timber worktops and a stainless steel splashbacks giving a contemporary feel. The focal point of the room is a large original exposed brick fireplace, which is currently set as a display unit. Extending off the back of the kitchen /dining room via a sliding door is a fully plumbed utility area with more workspace and storage. Double-glazed French doors lead to a decked patio area, which takes full advantage of the sunny south facing aspect of the rear garden. Continuing from the utility area, a sliding door brings you to a contemporary bathroom at ground floor level with a three-piece white suite. The bathroom is a bright and spacious room with dual aspect windows.
At first floor level the large master bedroom to the front runs the full width of the property and has two windows overlooking Carlingford Road. The second bedroom is also a large double bedroom overlooking the back garden; this has a cast-iron fireplace and a hand basin with tiled splashback. The property is completed by an attic room, which has been cleverly converted with Velux window. This floored area is accessed by fitted steps has ample storage and given the abundance of natural light, could be ideal for use as a home office or study area. The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and extends to 83 sq.m (893 sq.ft)
Carlingford road is in a wonderful setting in a most sought after part of Drumcondra and is within walking distance of Dublin City Centre. There are a host of local amenities only a stone’s throw from the property including Griffith Park and numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent schools. It is also situated within walking distance of St. Patrick's College and the surrounding area is well serviced by numerous bus routes. The M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin international airport are a 15 minute drive of the property. Drumcondra train station is also within a 5 minute walk.
- Entrance Hall (4.40m x 1.10m)
- Living Room (3.75m x 3.65m)
- bright spacious living room with high ceilings, decorative coving, feature fireplace, timber floor and window overlooking the front garden. Interconnecting with
- Kitchen Dining Room (3.40m x 4.35m)
- with original kitchen fireplace, high ceilings, timber floor, fitted kitchen units and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Utility Area (1.90m x 1.55m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. French doors leading to patio area and rear garden.
- Bathroom (3.65m x 1.55m)
- contemporary bathroom with three piece white suite, attractive tiling, dual aspect double glazed windows and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom Two (3.35m x 3.35m)
- bright double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (3.65m x 4.90m)
- large double bedroom with feature fireplace and two windows overlooking front garden.
- Attic Room (4.45m x 2.75m)
- converted attic with built in bed, storage and workbench.
Railed garden to front with restored wrought iron railings. The mature back garden is south facing with sunny aspect patio area with extensive timber decking, pathway decking, raised lawn and rear pedestrian access. Additional features include a built-in garden seat, outside lighting, tap and garden shed.
BER No. 101199735
Energy Performance Indicator: 344.84 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.