- Extended family home
- Shared side access
- Large rear garden with block built shed.
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking to the front for 2 cars.
- East walking distance to all amenities in Marino and Fairview
The overall floor area expands to approximately 1,238 sq. ft and briefly comprises at ground floor level a spacious hallway, two interconnecting reception rooms with an original Livingroom fireplace with gas inset and the added advantage of a sun room with sliding door to the rear garden. There is a wet room and a generously proportioned kitchen also down stairs. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Ample off street parking is provided in the front driveway and the rear garden enjoys excellent privacy while a sunny south westerly aspect ensures this area receives plenty of natural sunlight throughout the day and has the added bonus of a large block built shed at the end of the garden.
10 Carleton Road, Marino - is ideally located within a short stroll of Fairview Park, Westwood Fitness club & less than 10 minutes’ walk to Clontarf Dart station. The Eastpoint Business Park, the IFSC and Dublin City Centre are also within easy reach as are an abundance of wonderful amenities to include Primary & Secondary schools, fashionable restaurants, golf clubs and the wonderful Fairview park.
- Hallway (2.10m x 5.25m)
- Bright spacious hallway. Original wooden floors. Fusebox. Under stair storage.
- Sitting Room (3.33m x 3.50m)
- Located to the front of the house. Laminate floor. Coving and centre rose. Double folding doors lead to:
- Living Room (4.80m x 3.33m)
- Bright room. Feature gas fire. Coving and centre rose. Laminate floor. Sliding door to sun room.
- Sun room (2.30m x 2.65m)
- Sliding door to rear garden. Perspex roof. Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen (7.17m x 2.25m)
- Fitted presses, counter tops, sink unit and drainer. Free standing gas cooker. Window overlooking garden. Door to rear garden.
- Wet Room (2.20m x 1.00m)
- Fully tiled floors and walls. Shower and W.C. Extractor fan.
- Landing area
- Attic access
- Bathroom (1.60m x 2.95m)
- Bath with electric shower. Wash hand basin. W.C Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (4.38m x 3.20m)
- Large Double room located to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobes. Feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (3.35m x 4.05m)
- Large Double room located to the front of the house. Feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 2.10m)
- Single room to the front of the house.
Off street parking to the front for 2 cards. Shared side access. Large rear garden approx. 75ft with large block built garden shed ( 2.55m x 5.8m) suitable for a wide variety of uses. There is a lawn area and a paved patio area directly behind the house ideal for alfresco entertaining and dining.
BER No. 112252192
Energy Performance Indicator: 411.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.