- Impressive three storey over garden red brick Victorian residence
- Tastefully presented generously proportioned accommodation with many features of the era
- Delightfully landscaped private southwest-facing rear garden approximately 38 m/ 125 ft.
- Quietly exclusive, highly convenient location of Dartmouth Square, a short walk to St. Stephen’s Green
- Separate garden-level entrance
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approximately 257 sq.m./2,766 sq.ft.
- Fitted carpets and fitted kitchen and laundry appliances included in sale
- Rear access to garden via secure private laneway
No. 4 is an instantly appealing period residence that has been carefully and lovingly maintained over the years and provides a discerning purchaser with a home of great warmth and appeal in this highly sought-after city location quietly tucked away off Dartmouth Square.
The property is approached by an impressive flight of granite steps with a separate entrance at garden level. The generous accommodation extends to approximately 257 sq.m./2,766 sq.ft. and enjoys many features of the era including high ceilings, fine coving and impressive original fireplaces. At hall level there are two elegant interconnecting reception rooms and a bedroom, while on the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom, and a shower room. At garden level, a most appealing kitchen opening into an extended dining room with feature vaulted ceiling, generous study, guest wc and en-suite bedroom. The private southwest-facing rear garden is a delightful feature and is a haven of tranquility in this city location.
Cambridge Terrace is a highly regarded residential road of quality family homes located a short stroll to the village of Ranelagh with its choice selection of highly regarded restaurants, pubs and shops. Dartmouth Square Park is one minute away. The popularity of this location cannot be overstated. You can walk to St. Stephen’s Green in ten minutes and enjoy all the benefits the city has to offer. The LUAS is also easily accessible, providing access to some of Dublin’s most sought-after schools as well as Dundrum Town Centre and beyond. Bus connections to Dublin Airport and to most third level colleges are a few minutes’ walk away.
- HALL FLOOR
- Reception Hall (1.85m x 8.10m)
- with fan light over hall door, cornice work, centre rose, Dado rail and inner arch.
- Drawing Room (4.85m x 4.60m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail and impressive original fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth, built-in shelving either side, varnished timber floorboards and two connecting doors to
- Sitting Room (4.65m x 4.80m)
- with varnished timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose, picture rail and original elegant fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth plus built-in shelving and storage on either side.
- HALL RETURN
- Bedroom 4 (2.85m x 4.55m)
- overlooking the garden including range of built-in Louvre door wardrobes, built-in desk with shelving over and stained glass window.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- with feature window providing southerly light into the hall and landing.
- comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, separate step-in tiled shower, vanity whb, part wood paneled walls, display cabinets and timber floor.
- Shower Room
- with step-in shower, wc, vanity whb and timber floor.
- with generous shelving and linen storage space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 (4.20m x 4.60m)
- to include a good range of built-in wardrobes, ceiling cornicing, picture rail and painted cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth.
- Bedroom 2 (4.65m x 4.85m)
- (maximum measurement) with ceiling coving, picture rail, painted cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, built-in drawers and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 4.60m)
- with ceiling coving and picture rail.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- with separate entrance and door to
- Communicating Lobby
- with quarry tiled floor, digital burglar alarm and door to
- Guest WC
- comprising wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and door to storage under the front steps.
- Study (6.50m x 4.65m)
- with extensive range of built-in presses, shelving, wardrobes, wood burning stove in tiled chimney breast, quarry tiled floor and door to
- Rear Hall (1.95m x 5.40m)
- with continuation of quarry tiled floor and door to
- Utility Area
- Under stairs with built-in shelving, worktop, washing machines and dryer and further under stairs storage.
- Kitchen (4.40m x 4.75m)
- very well fitted with extensive range of shaker style timber units comprising display presses, cupboards, saucepan drawers, part-butcher-block (cherry wood) part-granite worktop with two sink units, six ring Smeg gas hob with extractor hood over and feature exposed brick wall around hob, integrated Miele double oven, large freestanding fridge, under-counter freezer, breakfast bar, Italian marble tiled floor, feature windows into study and hallway, and arch to
- Dining Area (3.20m x 4.65m)
- with a feature pitched glazed ceiling, Italian marble tiled floor, wood panel walls, underfloor heating and timber double glazed French doors opening to rear patio.
- Bedroom 5 (6.50m x 2.85m)
- (maximum measurement) to include louvre door wardrobes, built-in shelving and shower room en-suite which comprises step-in tiled shower, pedestal whb, wc and tiled floor. At the end, there is a pitch on the roof with skylight anda built-in desk and further shelving.
The front garden is railed and attractively landscaped with an array of mature trees, shrubs and wide variety of established perennial plants. As previously mentioned, the secluded southwest-facing rear garden (approximately 38 m/ 125 ft.) is a particular selling feature of this fine family home. It is a beautifully landscaped rear garden divided into two sections. The first section extends to approximately 19 m/62 ft. It is well walled bordered by flowerbeds with an array of mature shrubs, bushes and plants, large patio area with pond and built-in barbeque area. A pergola leads to the second section of the garden (approx. 19m. /63 ft.), is lawned with flowerbeds on either side with mature trees, shrubs, bushes and plants, vegetable patch and barna shed.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.