- Prestigious residential enclave in the heart of Churchtown.
- Beautifully presented family residence.
- Large living room with feature bay window.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Guest w.c.
- Magnificent private rear garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm system.
- Floor area 115 sqm (1,237 sqft).
30 Camberley Oaks offers excellent accommodation that is bound to appeal to the most discerning of purchasers. Over the years it has been cleverly extended, maintained, remodelled and now comes to the market in walk-in condition. Offering bright well-proportioned accommodation that briefly comprises entrance hall, guest w.c., sitting room, kitchen/dining room with doors to a sun room which in turn leads you directly to a raised deck area and private lawned rear garden. Upstairs there are currently four bedrooms and a master en suite. The fourth bedroom could be turned back into the family bathroom and provision is there should the new owner wish to do so.
The location of Camberley Oaks is second to none, just off Churchtown Road Upper and only a stroll to the local shops which include Supervalu, Meadows & Byrne, Churchtown Hardware Stores and Howards Way Restaurant. It is within easy walking distance of both Dundrum and Windy Arbour LUAS Stations, Dundrum Shopping Centre and village, schools, restaurants and leisure facilities.
- Entrance Hall: (5.30m x 1.90m)
- with door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.00m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.50m x 6.40m)
- including walk-in bay window overlooking garden to front, with feature cast iron fireplace with ornate marble surround, gas coal effect fire and marble hearth. Double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.65m x 5.15m)
- with traditional fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops and sink unit, De Dietrich electric hob and oven with extractor, part tiled walls, recessed downlighting and breakfast bar. Door to
- Sun Room: (4.45m x 3.95m)
- with tiled floor featuring under floor heating, vaulted ceiling and double door opening to rear garden.
- Landing Area: (2.40m x 1.60m)
- with access to attic area and door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (3.50m x 5.10m)
- with built-in wardrobes, dressing table and storage cupboards over. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.40m x 1.75m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Aqualisa electric shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.50m x 2.90m)
- with built-in wardrobe with desk area and feature window seat with v-shaped bay window.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.85m x 2.20m)
- with wardrobe and fitted shelving.
- Bathroom: (2.50m x 1.90m)
- with velux roof light overhead. The original fitted bathroom has been removed, however plumbing for bath, w.h.b. and w.c. are discreetly in place.
FRONT GARDEN: The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with cobbled paved driveway. There is bordering lawn area with mature hedgerow, shurbs and plants. REAR GARDEN: The rear garden is a notable feature of the property. The garden is afforded total privacy and is not directly overlooked to the rear. It extends to approximately 18m (60ft) in length with mature lawn, bordering shrubs, plants with patio area and garden shed.
BER No. 108889254
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.5 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org