- Generous double fronted semi-detached family home
- Attractively landscaped south west facing rear garden (approx. 21m./70ft.)
- Separate studio approx. 25sqm. (269sq.ft.)
- Phone watch alarm system
- Generous attic providing further potential
- 5 bedrooms
- Highly sought after and convenient location in sought after Mount Merrion
- Floor area 174sqm./1,872sq ft (including studio)
No. 23 is a substantial family home, built in the 1950’s it has been well maintained over the years with a new 3 zone Climote gas fired central heating system installed last year.
The property extends to an impressive 174q.m. / 1,872sq.ft. (including studio) and briefly comprises two interconnecting reception rooms opening to the south west facing sun room which overlooks the landscaped rear garden, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, guest w.c., 5 bedrooms, bathroom and WC. Pull down ladder to generous attic which provides further potential if so desired.
The studio has its own separate entrance and can also be accessed from the main house. It provides many potential uses including supplementary income (UCD Belfield campus on ones doorstep), granny flat and indeed could be incorporated back into the main house.
Callary Road is a highly convenient & sought after location in Mount Merrion. It is within easy access of neighbourhood shops on The Rise, Deer Park Road & Roebuck Road. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities; UCD Belfield campus and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools are close by. The property is also within a close walk of the QBC on the N11 and is close to major shopping centres in Stillorgan, Blackrock and Dundrum. Deerpark is a lovely amenity to have on your doorstep with attractive wood lawn walks, views over Dublin city and tennis courts.
- Porch (1.86m x 1.60m)
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 4.05m)
- with Climate control panel.
- Family Room (2.55m x 4.10m)
- Guest WC
- WC, vanity whb, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Dining Room (4.50m x 3.75m)
- opening to
- Living Room (3.65m x 3.65m)
- fire place with timber surround and marble inset, sliding doors to
- Conservatory (3.55m x 2.40m)
- with tiled floor and French doors opening to the south west facing rear patio.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.05m x 2.75m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splash back, space for free standing double oven with 4 ring electric hob, extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge and picture window overlooking the rear garden, door to studio.
- Bedroom 1 (2.45m x 4.15m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.75m)
- includes a good range of built in wardrobes and vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 3.70m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 2.75m)
- includes built in wardrobes and part timber panelled walls.
- Bedroom 5 (2.10m x 2.75m)
- including built in wardrobes. (presently used as a walk in wardrobe).
- comprises bath with triton T90 electric shower over, pedestal whb, tiled walls, timber floor and shelved hot press.
- Separate WC
- with pull down ladder leading to a floored attic
- Separate Studio (3.65m x 6.30m)
- separate door to front leads open plan living, bedroom & kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink draining unit, space for free standing double oven with 4 ring electric hob over, plumbed for washing machine. Sliding doors to the rear patio. Door to lobby area with door to shower room comprising shower with Triton T90 electric shower, w.c. and pedestal w.h.b and tiled floor.
The front garden is walled and hedged with tarmac driveway providing good off street car parking. The attractively landscaped south west facing rear garden (approx. 70ft./21m.) is a particular of this fine family home. It is largely laid out in lawn with flower beds and an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Generous patio and pathway to the end of the garden with further patio and 2 Barna sheds. Outside tap.
BER No. 109692988
Energy Performance Indicator: 291.31kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.