- Modern detached contemporary home
- Well-presented bright airy accommodation
- Delightfully landscaped rear patio
- Off street car parking
- Ideally positioned on one of South County Dublin’s most sought after locations
- Under floor Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 101sq.m (1,090sq.ft)
No. 36 is a contemporary architect designed property built circa 2002. It extends to approximately 101sq.m (1,090sq.ft) and briefly comprises dual aspect living room opening to delightful rear patio, well fitted kitchen opening to the conservatory/dining room, guest w.c., feature curved staircase leads to two double bedrooms and a well appointed wet room.
Callary Road is a highly convenient and sought after location within Mount Merrion. It is within easy access of neighbourhood shops on The Rise, Deerpark Road and Roebuck Road. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, UCD Belfield Campus and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools are close by. The property is also within a close walk of the QBC and the N11 and is close to major shopping centres in Stillorgan, Blackrock and Dundrum. Deerpark is a lovely amenity to have on your doorstep with attractive woodland walks, views over Dublin City and tennis courts.
- Reception Hall (2.3m x 3.35m)
- (overall max measurement), timber floor, steps down to lower hall area, understairs storage, digital burglar alarm and feature square block windows overlooking front
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Kitchen (3.45m x 4.9m)
- extremely well fitted with extensive range of white high gloss units comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, display cabinet, granite worktop, feature ceramic Villeroy & Boch one and half bowl sink unit, four ring gas hob with extractor over, built in double Neff oven, space for free standing American style fridge, large picture window overlooking front garden, timber floor and arch through to
- Conservatory (3.15m x 3.25m)
- used as dining room with pitched glazed ceiling, timber floor and door leading out to patio
- Sitting Room (3.35m x 5.45m)
- (average measurement), feature corner glass woodburning stove, built in shelving, timber floor, feature high ceiling and patio door leading out to rear garden.
- feature curved timber staircase and slit windows
- Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 5.5m)
- with timber floor, built in under eaves wardrobes, gas boiler and hot press
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 3.3m)
- plus built in wardrobes and timber floor
- Shower Room
- wet room style contemporary shower room with large walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, wall mounted w.c., tiled wall, fully tiled walls and access to attic
The front garden is walled and hedged. Cobble lock driveway provides good off street car parking bordered by flower beds with shrubs and bushes. Gated side access leads to the particularly attractive rear patio which is bordered by raised flower beds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants and lawned area with Barna shed.
BER No. 103292454
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.83 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.