- Well-presented part brick fronted semi-detached family home
- Convenient and highly sought after location a short walk to neighbourhood shops
- Delightfully landscaped south west facing rear garden (approx. 24m. / 78ft.)
- Converted garage with separate side access providing huge scope and potential
- Ample off street car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 160 sq.m (1,722 sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
The bright, tastefully presented accommodation comprises interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen / breakfast room, sunroom overlooking landscaped rear garden, guest shower room, cloakroom, four bedrooms and a bathroom. The accommodation is further complemented by a converted garage with separate access, presently used as a fifth bedroom with en-suite which provides huge scope and potential.
Callary road is a highly convenient, sought after location in Mount Merrion within easy access of neighbourhood shops on Deerpark road, Roebuck Road and The Rise. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, university campus at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. The property is also with a short walk of the QBC and the N11, and close to major shopping centres in Stillorgan, Blackrock and Dundrum. Deerpark is a lovely amenity to have on your doorstep with attractive woodland walks, views over Dublin City & Tennis courts.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (2.15m x 3.45m)
- with door to
- Cloakroom (1.15m x 1.95m)
- Dining Room (3.55m x 3.30m)
- with ceiling coving, folding doors to
- Sitting Room (3.55m x 4.40m)
- with ceiling coving, fireplace with timber surround, marble inset, raised marble hearth and sliding door to rear patio.
- Kitchen (3.50m x 3.60m)
- well fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, display presses, wine rack, worktop, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Belling hob with Belling double oven underneath, extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine, space for freestanding fridge. Tiled floor and picture window overlooking the sunny rear garden. Arch to
- Breakfast Room (3.30m x 3.70m)
- with a continuation of the tiled floor, door to storage room and door to
- Conservatory (3.65m x 1.85m)
- with tiled floor, double glazed throughout, door to rear patio and
- Guest Shower Room
- comprising wc, whb, step in tiled shower, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Communicating Lobby (1.20m x 3.85m)
- with doors to the front garden and to
- Study / Bedroom 5 (2.60m x 4.75m)
- with door to
- En-suite Shower Room
- comprising wheelchair accessible tiled shower, w.c., whb and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 3.35m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 4.40m)
- with a very good range of built in wardrobes either side of the bed with presses over & built in headboard.
- Bedroom 3 (1.90m x 3.60m)
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 2.00m)
- comprises bath with shower over, vanity whb with press under, wc and partly tiled walls.
- with shelved hot press and access to the generous floored attic with pull down ladder.
The front garden is walled, largely laid out in cobble lock providing good off street car parking, gravelled area, flower beds with mature shrubs and bushes. As previously mentioned the south west facing rear garden (approx. 24m / 78ft) is a particular feature of this fine home. It is walled and bordered by flower beds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants. It is largely laid out in lawn with trees providing seclusion to the rear. Large patio. Barna shed, outside tap.
BER No. 109551770
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.42 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.