- Fitted burglar alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb condition throughout
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- LUAS approx. 10mins walk (Ballyogan LUAS Stop)
- Designated car space and visitor parking
- Management fee: Approx. €425 per annum
- Floor area approx. 125 sq. m / 1345 sq.ft
The light filled interior, which is well-proportioned, briefly consists of entrance hall with guest wc, living room, kitchen/dining, family room, three double bedrooms (master en suite) and bathroom. The designer kitchen is fully fitted with a range of units and cupboards offering ample storage and space, with feature stone work surfaces and Neff and Electrolux appliances. The bedrooms are generous in size throughout maximising storage along with built in wardrobes. Both main bathroom and ensuite are very modern in style and are fitted out to a high standard with renowned Rocca sanitary-ware complemented with quality Grohe accessories, heated towel rails and underfloor heating. There is a designated car space and numerous parking for visitors.
This property is in close proximity to a range of areas including Kilternan, Stepaside, Foxrock and Cabinteely. It offers direct access to the M50, to Dubin Airport and a network of roads nearby including N11 allowing direct access to city centre. a range of Dublin Buses including the 63, and 46d which serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre and also the 44N Nitelink Service from the City Centre. Retail needs are more than satisfied with Carrickmines Retail Park at your doorstep along with Dundrum Shopping Centre. The Beacon Hospital and Sandyford Business Park are in close range. Recreational activities are endless with Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Golf Centre, Wayside Football Club and Westwood Gym, with marine activities in nearby Dun Laoghaire and the Dublin Mountains offering a variety of activities including hill walking, hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. Some of Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. UCD is a short drive away.
- February 24th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (3.02m x 2.35m)
- Attractive coving. Recess lighting. Burglar alarm.
- Guest wc: (1.86m x 1.21m)
- wc, whb. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Recess lighting.
- Living Room: (5.35m x 3.34m)
- Attractive coving. Solid wooden floor. Limestone surround fireplace with gas fire inset. Recess lighting. Double doors to..
- Kitchen/Dining area: (4.35m x 3.30m)
- with tiled floor, range of kitchen units and cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, granite counter top, electric hob and oven, extractor fan, dishwasher. Feature full length wall radiator. Solid wooden floor.
- Utility area: (3.12m x 1.35m at widest point)
- Tiled floor. Fitted presses. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Family Room: (4.06m x 3.61m)
- Bright reception room. Solid wooden floor. Recess lighting. Full length wall radiator. velux window. Access to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 1: (2.91m x 2.86m)
- Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.43m x 2.89m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted double wardrobes. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (4.42m x 2.99m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted double wardrobes. Access to balcony (2.87m x 2.18m).
- Bathroom: (2.89m x 1.54m)
- wc, whb. Walk in shower. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Underfloor heating.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Landing 2: (2.64m x 2.26m)
- Hotpress and storage. Velux window.
- Bedroom 1 (2nd floor): (3.72m x 3.20m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Access to attic.
- Ensuite: (2.22m x 1.67m)
- wc, whb. Bath with power shower. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Underfloor heating. Velux window. Heated towel rail.
The rear garden measures approx. 13m in depth and is west facing. It is not overlooked. There is one designated car park space with visitor car parking also.
BER No. 110768272
Energy Performance Indicator: 127.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.