- Highly desirable and convenient location in the heart of Terenure.
- Bright accommodation of approximately 44 sq.m. (473 sq.ft.).
- Fairco double glazed UPVC sliding sash windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb selection of excellent public transport.
Located off Rathfarnham Road, Cormac Terrace is a peaceful cul-de-sac with the benefit of every convenience and amenity available on the doorstep. These including public transport - 15, 16 and 49 bus routes and various primary, secondary schools and universities close by. Recreational and sporting amenities are also available. Bushy Park is a hop and a skip away while the Dublin Mountains are easily accessible for more vigorous walking and hiking, Sporting facilities to include GAA, golf, tennis, bowls, and rugby clubs are all easily accessible. Terenure Village has an enviable selection of boutiques, groceries, the major supermarkets, banks, restaurants and pubs. A library, post-office and Enterprise Centre are also close by. A little further afield, excellent shopping may be found at the Swan Centre Rathmines, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
- Living Room: (3.08m x 4.93m)
- with solid oak flooring, marble surround fireplace with wood burning stove and window overlooking the front.
- Kitchen: (1.51m x 3.43m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, Canon free-standing gas cooker, Zanussi free-standing washing machine and dryer, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled flooring and velux window.
- Bedroom 1 (2.85m x 3.88m)
- to the rear, with solid oak flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes, hotpress and attic access.
- Bedroom 2 (2.17m x 3.04m)
- with window overlooking the front and solid oak flooring.
- Shower Room (1.20m x 2.54m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., power shower, velux window and partially tiled.
Enclosed courtyard with access to an area perfect for al fresco dining, currently laid out as a roof terrace.
BER No. 106474539
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.