- Highly regarded family orientated cul-de-sac location
- Immensely private rear garden of 15m (50ft) in length
- Enclosed side passage providing additional storage
- Gas fired central heating
- A wide selection of excellent schools and amenities close by
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 155sq.m (1,668sq.ft)
- Superbly presented interior in walk in condition
- Excellent transport routes with a regular bus service close by and easy access to the N11 and M50
- Only a five minute walk to the heart of Cabinteely Village
The property is approached by a pillared entrance opening onto a driveway providing off street parking with the remainder of the front garden laid out in lawn with gated side access through the enclosed side passage to the rear garden.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall off which is a large living/dining room running from front to rear with picture window from the living area overlooking the front and double folding doors from the dining area opening to the rear garden, a playroom/office to the front and an open plan kitchen/breakfast room to the rear with a utility room just off, a downstairs w.c. completes the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned double bedrooms with master en suite and a family bathroom.
The garden to the rear is a particular feature being immensely private with raised Indian sandstone patio with steps to a lower lawned area with a further lower patio area and Barna shed to the rear. The enclosed side passage offers excellent additional storage while maintaining the fully detached side entrance.
The location of Cabinteely Crescent will prove extremely popular for those with growing families who wish to get a foothold in this popular suburb. The area is well serviced by excellent transport with the QBC on the N11 and LUAS line at Cherrywood with the M50 only a short distance away making commuting nationwide exceptionally easy.
Within easy reach are a selection of highly regarded primary and secondary schools including Clonkeen College, Loreto Foxrock, Hollypark National School and Johnstown National Schools. The area is well served by a wide variety of amenities including numerous pubs, restaurants, specialist shops in the local village of Cabinteely well as shopping centres conveniently positioned close by in Cornelscourt, Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum.
Within close proximity there are numerous recreational activities including horse racing, golf, tennis, rugby, GAA and soccer clubs. Scenic walks can be enjoyed in Kilbogget and Cabinteely Parks as well an many interesting and beautiful walks over Killiney and Dalkey hill and Dun Laoghaire seafront all of which are only a short distance away as are the marine and sailing activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Reception Hall (1.7m x 4.9m)
- with solid timber floor, ceiling coving, centre rose and enclosed radiator
- Guest W.C.
- with fully tiled walls and floor, wash hand basin, w.c., window overlooking the side, digital alarm controls and fitted mirror
- Office/Playroom (2.6m x 4.8m)
- with glazed panel door, picture window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, enclosed fuse box and enclosed radiator
- Living/Dining Room (3.7m x 8.8m)
- with glazed panel door opening in, running from front to rear, picture window overlooking the front, double glazed doors opening out to the rear, solid timber floor, ceiling coving, centre roses, Le Droff style open fireplace and glazed panel door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.5m x 4m)
- with ceiling coving, window overlooking the rear, a range of Shaker style factory finished wall and floor units, wide cutlery & saucepan drawers, display units, solid wood counter top with tiled splashback, space for oven, extractor over, double Belfast sink, space for fridge/freezer, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, kitchen area with tiled floor, dining area with timber floor and breakfast bar
- Utility Area (1.8m x 3m)
- with tiled floor, door to rear garden, a range of fitted wall and floor units, single bowl stainless steel sink with stainless steel splashback, plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- with window overlooking the side, hatch to attic and double shelved hot press with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 2.7m)
- with ceiling coving, laminate floor, an excellent range of built in wardrobes and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 4m)
- with ceiling coving, laminate floor and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 3.4m)
- with fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the rear, ceiling coving and laminate floor
- Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 4.6m)
- with window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, laminate floor, an excellent range sliding mirrored wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c., window to side and electric-pump Mira oversized shower
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c. and bath with Triton T90SI shower over
To the front there is excellent off street parking with the remainder of the front garden lawned and bordered with flower beds and mature planting. An enclosed side passage with excellent storage leads to the rear garden which measures approximately 15m (50ft) with excellent raised Indian sandstone patio, lawned area and further patio area all offering immense privacy and seclusion.
BER No. 110882099
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.