- Bright spacious well-maintained accommodation extending to approximately 124 sq.m. (1240 sq.ft.).
- Superbly located on one of Rathfarnham’s most sought-after addresses.
- Obvious potential to further extend the accommodation should the new owner wish to do so (subject to planning permission).
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
- Lawned rear garden benefitting from a southerly aspect extending to approximately 54ft.
- Private members park available on Butterfield Park for local residents.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Gas fired central heating system.
This superb property has been exceptionally well cared for and maintained by the present owners with accommodation on offer extending to approximately 124 sq.m. (1240 sq.ft.). Upon entering one is greeted with an impressive welcoming reception hall with door off to guest w.c. and separate cloakroom for storage. There are two spacious reception rooms with open fireplaces and a recently renovated and modernised kitchen complete with fitted cupboards and integrated kitchen appliances. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Offering large road frontage with the added benefit of ample off-street parking and a sunny rear garden extending to approximately 54ft which is currently lawned.
Butterfield Park is a widely renowned and highly sought road located in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14. Located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall: (1.40m x 2.67m)
- arch to
- Inner Hall: (2.42m x 4.22m)
- door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.70m x 1.56m)
- w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor and walls.
- for storage.
- Sitting Room: (6.30m x 4.25m)
- spans the front of the property with box bay window, featuring a marble open fireplace with black cast iron hearth.
- Family Room: (4.00m x 3.39m)
- overlooking the rear garden with tiled open fireplace, window to rear and wood floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.46m x 1.68m)
- recently renovated kitchen with excellent range of cupboards and units, stainless steel sink unit and integrated appliances to include Zanussi double oven, fridge freezer, Zanussi four ring gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher. The Dining area measures approximately 2.10m X 5.10m (6'11" x 17'1") with door to side patio area.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (2.72m x 4.30m)
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.19m x 3.34m)
- wood floor and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.45m x 4.30m)
- built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.74m x 2.40m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric shower over, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front is a large garden paved for off-street parking and set in lawn, bordered by an array of mature plants and shrubbery. The excellent rear garden is paved and features a lawn area with mature hedging to the rear offering privacy and benefits from a south easterly orientation, extending to approximately 16.3m (54ft). A paved patio area is perfect for al fresco dining. A garden shed is also available for further storage.
BER No. 107088858
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.