- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 162 sqm (1,744 sqft).
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of local shopping facilities at Rathfarnham Village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre.
- Spacious family home with superb potential to extend or remodel, subject to planning permission.
- Superb lawned sunny rear garden extending to approximately 25m (82ft).
- Many original period features intact including bottleneck plasterwork and mahogany fireplaces.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Garage suitable for conversion, subject to planning permission.
- Three bedrooms plumbed for wash hand basins.
the rear approached from the dining room, a breakfast room, kitchen and inner lobby containing the utility area, guest w.c. and passage to the rear garden. The remaining accommodation at first floor level includes five very fine bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. Excellent storage is available throughout this striking residence with storage being readily accessible under the stairwell and also in the cloak cupboard off the hall. A particular feature of this family home is the magnificent
rear garden, enjoying a sunny aspect extending to approximately 25m (82ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery. An integrated garage with solid timber folding doors to the front offers further storage with obvious potential to convert, subject to planning permission, should one wish to further extend the overall floor area. Excellent off-street car parking is available on the extensive cobble-lock driveway to the front.
Located off Butterfield Avenue, Butterfield Park is a popular mature residential area, only a short walk to Rathfarnham Village and shopping centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include Nutgrove and Dundrum Town Centre. This area is particularly sought-after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto Grange Road, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort, Templeogue College, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent transport links in the immediate area making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. The M50 is also minutes away. Recreational amenities are in abundance with Rathfarnham Castle Park, St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all within easy access and local sporting clubs including hockey, rugby and nearby golf clubs all on your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall: (4.19m x 2.72m)
- with picture rail, bottleneck ceiling coving, understairs storage and
- Cloakroom: (0.92m x 0.60m)
- with PhoneWatch alarm panel, fuse board, shelving and cloak hanging area.
- Living Room: (4.16m x ?.34m)
- [measurement into the bay] with picture rail, bottle-neck ceiling coving, open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround, and tiled inset. Sliding double doors lead to the
- Dining Room: (4.33m x 3.67m)
- with picture rail and bottle-neck coving. Steel framed double doors lead to the
- Conservatory: (2.45m x 3.48m)
- with door to the rear garden.
- Breakfast Room: (2.58m x 3.11m)
- with sliding louver door leading to the
- Kitchen: (3.41m x 2.38m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, provision for electric cooker, tiled splashbacks and extractor fan. Sliding louvre door to the
- Inner Lobby: (2.00m x 1.40m)
- with gas boiler, utility area and opens to the
- Enclosed Passage: (2.85m x 1.69m)
- leads to the rear garden and incorporates
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Storage Room: (2.60m x 2.93m)
- with door to the garage.
- Bedroom 1: (4.19m x 4.35m)
- [measurement into the bay] with bay window, fitted wardrobes, vanity area and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.73m x 3.97m)
- with picture rail, wash hand basin and open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 3: (2.74m x 2.16m)
- with wash hand basin and picture rail.
- Bedroom 4: (2.78m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 5: (2.76m x 3.29m)
- with wash hand basin with fitted cupboards under and fitted wardrobes.
- with w.c., bidet, wash hand basin, bath with telephone shower over, shelved unit, shelved hotpress, partially timber panelled walls and partially tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c.
The sunny rear garden extends to approximately 25m (82ft) laid out mainly in lawn with an integrated garage [5.17m x 2.93m (17’ x 9’7”)] offering good storage approached through solid timber folding doors from the front where there is a large cobble-lock drive offering off-street parking.
BER No. 111929097
Energy Performance Indicator: 405.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.