- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 114 sqm (1,227 sqft)
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of amenities of Rathfarnham Village and shopping centre.
- Spacious semi-detached family home with superb potential to extend or remodel.
- Superb south easterly aspect rear garden extending to approximately 95ft family garden.
- Many original period features intact.
- Large picture windows feature throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Garage suitable for extension or storage.
Butterfield Park is a popular mature residential family road, located off Butterfield Avenue, a short walk to Rathfarnham Village and Shopping Centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include Nutgrove and Dundrum Town Centre. This area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto Grange Road, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort; Templeogue College; Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent transport links in the immediate area making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. The M50 is also minutes away. Recreational amenities are in abundance with St Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park the sporting clubs including Hockey, Rugby and nearby golf clubs at The Grange and Edmondstown.
- sliding door through to
- Reception Hall: (3.5m x 3.6m)
- attractive art deco stainglass window and panel in door to front, digital security alarm panel and understairs storage. Door to
- Breakfast Room: (2.8m x 3.6m)
- range of eye and floor level fitted press units, large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (1.4m x 5.8m)
- range of eye and floor level fitted press units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge, aluminium door leading to the rear garden. Door to
- Dining Room: (4.9m x 3.5m)
- patio door leading to rear garden, attractive tiled fireplace and picture rail. Sliding door to
- Sitting Room: (3.7m x 4.3m)
- matching tiled fireplace, large picture window to front and picture rails.
- accessed via an attractive turn staircase.
- Master Bedroom: (3.7m x 4.2m)
- tiled fireplace and large picture window to front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.6m)
- tiled fireplace and window to rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.2m x 2.5m)
- picture window to rear.
- Bedroom 4: (2.2m x 3.5m)
- picture window to front.
- w.h.b., bath, picture window, step-in shower and hotpress.
- Separate W.C.:
To the front there is a walled and railed garden, mainly laid in lawn. The driveway provides ample off-street car parking. To the rear there is a south east facing garden extending to approx. 95ft with an abundance of mature planting and lawn. A side passage accessed from the garage leads to the rear garden and outside w.c. A further two block sheds provide extra storage.
BER No. 107431777
Energy Performance Indicator: 272.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org