- Spacious semi-detached family home which has been extended and remodelled and now presents in walk-in condition with accommodation of approximately 147 sqm (1,582 sqft).
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of amenities of Rathfarnham Village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre.
- Superb lawned garden to the rear which extends to approximately 60ft (18m).
- Garage for additional storage if required or suitable for conversion to additional living accommodation (subject to planning permission).
- Gas fire central heating with Ideal Logic Boiler, zoned heating system.
- Pumped pressurised water system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Integrated kitchen appliances.
Butterfield Park is a popular mature residential road, located off Butterfield Avenue, a short walk to Rathfarnham Village and shopping centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include Nutgrove and Dundrum Town Centre. The area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto Grange Road, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort, Templeogue College, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent transport links in the immediate area making Dublin City Centre an easy commute, with the M50 only minutes away. Recreational amenities are in abundance with St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park, local sporting clubs including hockey, rugby and nearby golf courses.
- Entrance Hall: (2.70m x 3.90m)
- wooden floor, under stair cloak room.
- Guest W.C.: (1.00m x 1.99m)
- w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room: (3.97m x 4.20m)
- wooden floor, open fireplace and double door leading into
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.60m x 4.50m)
- spacious extended open plan area, excellent range of eye and floor level kitchen units, wood effect worktop, tiled floor, tiled splashback, feature island unit which provides excellent additional storage, Neff integrated oven and microwave, Belling five ring ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan above, integrated fridge/freezer and Ideal Logic System gas boiler. Downlights throughout.
- Family Room: (3.60m x 4.50m)
- floor to ceiling corner window unit, overlooking rear garden, wooden floor and sliding door giving direct access out to a patio area and lawned garden. Downlights throughout.
- Utility Room: (1.00m x 3.20m)
- accessed from a double glazed door off the kitchen, plumbed for washing machine, location for fuse board and pump for the pressurised hot water system.
- Master Bedroom: (3.30m x 4.40m)
- large bright double room with wooden floor.
- Ensuite: (1.20m x 2.10m)
- w.c., w.h.b., double shower unit with dual head pump system, towel rail, fully tiled floor and wall.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 4.30m)
- double room, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.20m x 2.50m)
- bench seat, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: (3.20m x 1.90m)
- wooden floor.
- Family Bathroom: (2.10m x 2.40m)
- w.c., w.h.b., dual head pumped shower system with large shower tray, bath with telephone shower attachment above, tiled floor and wall.
The garage which measures 2.40m x 5.70m (7’10” x 18’8”) is currently used for storage but could be converted to additional living space (subject to planning permission). A separate area has been plumbed for washing machine and houses the pump for the pressurised system. The rear garden measuring 60ft and features a sandstone wrap-around patio with step down to a lawned garden which benefits from sunny rear aspect and features a sensor light and an outside tap.
BER No. 107509523
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.76 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.