- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 133 sqm (1,430 sqft).
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of facilities of Rathfarnham Village and shopping centre.
- Spacious detached family home with superb potential to extend or remodel.
- Superb southerly rear garden extending to approximately 29m (96ft) offering potential for development or a fantastic family garden.
- Original period features intact.
- Large picture windows feature throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Green house.
- Security alarm system.
- Garage suitable for extension or storage.
very well maintained by the current owners who are in residence since 1964. Accommodation comprises on ground floor level two attractive reception rooms with large picture windows making the most of both the front and rear gardens, fitted kitchen leading out to the garden and guest shower room. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, w.c. and family bathroom. A particular feature of this family home is the magnificent garden to the rear. Benefitting from southerly sunshine, the beautifully lawned garden extends to approximately 29m (96ft) and has been exceptionally well maintained. There is a garage offering superb storage and further potential. There is also separate side access. The garden offers superb potential to possibly develop, or just extend the existing house subject to planning permission. To the front of the house there is lovely space with both vehicular and pedestrian access.
Butterfield Park is a popular mature residential family road, located off Butterfield Avenue, a short walk to Rathfarnham Village and Shopping Centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include Nutgrove, Knocklyon and the Dundrum Town Centre. This area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto Grange Road,
St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort; Templeogue College; Terenure College and the High School Rathgar. There are excellent transport links in the immediate area making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. The M50 is also minutes away. Recreational amenities are in abundance with St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all within easy access and the sporting clubs including hockey, rugby and nearby golf clubs at The Grange, Edmondstown, The Castle and Rathfarnham Golf Club.
- Hallway: (1.9m x 3.8m)
- with under stairs store room and alarm panel.
- Dining Room: (4.2m x 3.8m)
- spacious room with open fire and feature brick surround, very large picture window overlooking front garden.
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower unit and window to side.
- Drawing Room: (3.7m x 5.3m)
- superb room with excellent natural light from the large picture window and patio door overlooking the rear garden. Open fireplace with feature tiled inset.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 3.7m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, large window and door out to side.
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 4.2m)
- double room with large window overlooking the front garden with built-in desk unit and wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.5m x 3.8m)
- overlooking attractive rear garden with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.7m x 4.0m)
- located to the front with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (2.7m x 2.7m)
- located to the rear with built-in wardrobe.
- with w.c. and window to side.
- Family Bathroom:
- with w.h.b., bath and shower attachment and window.
- Garage: (2.6m x 5.2m)
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine family home, extending to approx. 29m (96ft) and benefitting from southerly sunshine. It is mainly laid in lawn and offers superb potential to extend or remodel the existing house, or an opportunity to develop subject to planning permission. There is a large garage suitable for conversion or storage and there is separate side access leading out to the front of the house. There is also a green house accessed from the kitchen. To the front there is good space with a lawned garden and both vehicular and pedestrian access to the property.
BER No. 100946953
Energy Performance Indicator: 310.14 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org