- Superb well-presented and maintained family accommodation of approximately 145sqm (1,560sqft).
- Garage to front which offers excellent potential to extend or remodel to one’s own taste subject to planning permission.
- Attractive sunny lawned rear garden with raised deck area of approximately 30ft in length.
- Ample off-street parking to front.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Security alarm panel.
Butterfield Orchard is a deservedly popular mature residential road located off Butterfield Avenue and a short stroll to Rathfarnham Village. The area has every conceivable amenity within easy access and offers a superb selection of both national and senior schools including St. Mary’s National School, Ballyroan National School, Loreto High School Beaufort, Templeogue College, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent shopping facilities in the immediate area and Butterfield Orchard is located a mere 8km from Dublin’s main shopping and business districts. There are excellent local transport links and ease of access to the M50 making the city centre and national road routes an easy commute. Recreational facilities are in abundance, with St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all being local with access to hockey, rugby and golf clubs in the immediate area.
- Entrance Porch: (0.5m x 3.0m)
- with hardwood door and window, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (3.7m x 3.1m)
- spacious bright area with access to understairs storage, wrought iron balustrade and wooden staircase. Door into
- Sitting Room: (4.1m x 3.4m)
- varnished wood floor, original ceramic tiled fireplace with wooden surround and electric insert. Large picture window overlooking the front garden. Double sliding doors through to
- Dining Room: (4.2m x 3.2m)
- original varnished wood floor with double sliding glass doors through to
- Family Room: (3.7m x 5.8m)
- with large sliding window overlooking the rear garden and two Velux windows flooding the room with light. Door to
- Kitchen: (4.2m x 3.2m)
- with a range of eye and floor level units, tiled floor and double sliding doors leading into the family room to the rear. Door into garage area.
- Utility Room: (1.7m x 2.3m)
- with sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and door out to the rear garden.
- Shower Room: (0.8m x 2.3m)
- shower unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- carpeted with side window flooding the hall with natural light.
- Master Bedroom: (4.4m x 3.4m)
- carpeted with large window overlooking the rear garden and range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (4.1m x 3.2m)
- carpeted with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and window overlooking front of the house.
- Bedroom 3: (2.2m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the front garden and a range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (1.9m x 3.2m)
- with window overlooking the rear of the property.
- Family Bathroom: (1.7m x 2.2m)
- w.h.b. with vanity unit under, Triton T90I shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Separate W.C.: (0.8m x 1.7m)
- with w.c.
To the front there is a private driveway with lawned garden bordered by mature planting and hedging which also provides off-street car parking. Whilst the garden to the rear is paved, immediately outside the patio doors, it also features an attractive lawned and mature garden with a raised deck, ideally positioned to catch the sun for those al fresco dinning opportunities, measuring approximately 30ft in length bordered by evergreen shrubs.
BER No. 109650150
Energy Performance Indicator: 330.49 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.