- Bright well proportioned accommodation of approximately 128 sqm (1378 sq ft) (excluding the garage)
- South west facing rear garden benefiting from all day sunshine of approximately 50 ft
- Garage to the front for additional storage and offering obvious potential to further extend the accommodation
- Alarm system
- Oil fired central heating
- Double Glazed windows throughout.
The property is approached to the front by a shared driveway offering ample off street carparking. The accommodation on offer is laid out over two floor and briefly comprises of porch which provides direct access to the welcoming entrance hall with under stairs storage. A wonderful spacious sitting room spans the depth of the house and offer views to both front and rear gardens. The breakfast room and kitchen are located to the rear of the property. The kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of cupboards and appliances. A garage located to the front offers additional storage and obvious potential to further extend the accommodation should the new owner wish to do so. On the first-floor level there are four superb bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the master also benefits from ensuite facilities. The rear garden is bound to appeal offering a south westerly orientation ensuing all day sunshine. A gated side passage provides access to the rear garden.
Butterfield Grove is a deservedly popular area with mature residential roads, located off Butterfield Avenue and short walk to Rathfarnham Village and Shopping Centre. Other local shopping facilities include Nutgrove, Knocklyon and Dundrum. This area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of local shops in the immediate area to included Loreto Grange Road, St marys grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort, Terenure College and The High School are all nearby. There are excellent transport links to Dublin city Centre with the M50 local access being a few minutes drive. Recreation amenities are in abundance with Bushy Park leading into the Dodder Linear Park all within easy reach.
- Porch: (2.10m x 0.50m)
- with tiled floor and sliding door.
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 4.00m)
- with under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.70m x 8.00m)
- offers dual aspect to front and rear gardens, tiled fireplace, patio door to rear.
- Dining Room: (3.30m x 4.90m)
- with electric fireplace and surround, window to rear and a window to side.
- Kitchen: (2.80m x 2.70m)
- with an excellent range of cupboards, a Zanussi oven, a microwave, Whirlpool ceramic hob, Bosch dishwasher and a free-standing fridge with door to outside.
- Garage: (2.50m x 5.30m)
- in use as storage
- Outdoor W.C.: (1.10m x 1.3m)
- with wash hand basin and w.c.
- Boiler Room: (1.00m x 1.60m)
- oil fired boiler.
- First Floor:
- with door to hot press and attic hatch.
- Bedroom 2: (3.50m x 3.60m)
- built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1: (3.30m x 4.20m)
- with built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite: (0.80m x 2.60m)
- with w.c. wash hand basin and Triton T90 shower, tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 4: (2.50m x 2.30m)
- to the front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.60m x 3.20m)
- over the garage with patio door
- Shower Room:
- tiled wall, wash hand basin, w.c. and shower unit with a Mira Vigous shower.
To the front the property is accessed from a shared driveway with ample off street parking. A garage to the front offers additional storage. A gated side passage provides access to the back garden. The lawned and planted south facing rear garden of approximately 50 ft is flooded with sunlight throughout the day.
BER No. 113510317
Energy Performance Indicator: 313.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.