- Highly sought after residential location just a five minute walk to Rathfarnham Village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre.
- Delightful south westerly facing rear garden of approximately 18m (60ft).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Many original features of its era including mahogany fireplaces and ceiling cornices.
- Fully fitted Stovax wood burning stove in sitting room and Gas fire in living room.
- Magnificent bright spacious accommodation of approximately 130 sq.m. (1,400 sq.ft.).
- Fitted carpets and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Full planning permission to extend the first floor to the side and the ground floor to the rear (Reference: SD16B/0055 -> http://www.sdublincoco.ie/index.aspx?pageid=6431®ref=SD16B/0055&r=SD16B/0055&l=&prop=&name=)
- Attic room of approximately 17 sq.m. (183 sq.ft.).
12 Butterfield Drive is a spectacular home which has been tastefully decorated throughout and incorporates accommodation over two levels briefly comprising of a most inviting and impressive reception hall leading to three reception rooms, two of which are interconnecting and open into the rear garden, a kitchen/breakfast room with utility area and guest w.c. all at the hall level, four bedrooms and a bathroom at the first floor level, not to mention the converted attic which is currently laid out as a fifth bedroom with en suite shower room accessed via a Stira stairs from the landing. Another additional feature to this striking property is the full planning permission obtained in May 2016 to extend the first floor to the side and ground floor increasing the overall floor area by 85 sqm (915 sqft).
This property is located within walking distance of Rathfarnham Village, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and is also easily accessible to nearby Terenure approximately 3km away and Dublin City Centre, approximately 7km away. Without doubt the area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of local schools including Loreto High School Beaufort, Gaelcoláiste an Phiarsaigh, Templeogue College, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. National schools in the area include, St. Mary’s Boys National School, Ballyroan Boys School and Rathfarnham Parish School. Local public transport routes include the 15B, 16, 75 and 17 bus route offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Also within easy reach are the leisure amenities of St. Enda’s, Marlay and Bushy Parks and sporting clubs including Hockey, GAA, Soccer, Rugby and nearby golf clubs at The Grange, The Castle and Edmondstown.
- Entrance Hall: (3.40m x 3.60m)
- with hard wood floor, understairs storage cupboard, feature port hole window and attractive staircase leading to first floor.
- Living Room: (4.22m x 4.50m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to the front, feature marble fireplace with ornate hard wood surround and hard wood floor. Built in glass fronted cabinet and drawer unit. Double sliding doors to
- Family Room: (3.80m x 4.90m)
- with feature original fireplace with hard wood surround and pot belly wood burning stove, hard wood floor, built-in entertainment unit and door to rear garden.
- Study: (3.20m x 4.90m)
- with window overlooking garden to the front and door to rear lobby.
- Kitchen: (3.70m x 2.95m)
- with original traditional fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, drawers, fitted shelving and display unit, double oven and one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.00m x 2.25m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboards / presses with worktop. Door to
- Rear Lobby: (1.25m x 3.70m)
- with tiled floor, door to rear garden and door to study. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.70m x 0.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Landing Area: (1.20m x 3.30m)
- with Stira staircase providing access to attic room.
- Master Bedroom: (4.50m x 3.40m)
- with double built-in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking garden to the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.22m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.30m)
- Bedroom 4: (3.90m x 2.30m)
- Bathroom: (2.70m x 1.70m)
- with w.h.b., bath with Aqua Stream electric shower and hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Separate W.C.: (1.55m x 0.80m)
- with w.c., tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Attic Room: (3.90m x 3.60m)
- with eaves storage space, window to rear and side, wooden floor. Door to
- Ensuite Shower Room: (1.25m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T80XR shower and velux window.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this very fine family home and extends to approximately 18m (60ft) benefitting from a south westerly orientation enjoying immense privacy and seclusion. Off-street car parking is provided for to the front.
BER No. 110517091
Energy Performance Indicator: 376.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.