- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 126 sqm (1,356 sqft).
- Excellent residential location within easy reach of local shopping facilities at Rathfarnham Village and Rathfarnham shopping Centre.
- Spacious family home with superb potential to extend or remodel.
- Superb lawned and planted south facing rear garden extending to approximately 90ft.
- Many original period features intact including windows, cornicing and fireplaces.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Garage suitable for extension, subject to planning permission.
Butterfield Crescent is a popular mature residential family road, located off Butterfield Avenue, a short walk to Rathfarnham Village and Shopping Centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include Nutgrove and Dundrum Town Centre. This area is particularly sought-after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto Grange Road,
St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort, Templeogue College, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent transport links in the immediate area making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. The M50 is also minutes away. Recreational amenities are in abundance with Rathfarnham Castle Park, St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all within easy access and local sporting clubs including hockey, rugby and nearby golf clubs all on your doorstep.
- Porch: (3.30m x 0.60m)
- sliding aluminium door leading to
- Reception Hallway: (3.30m x 3.70m)
- large welcoming spacious reception hall, carpet, wood panel staircase and access to understairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.70m x 4.50m)
- spacious room overlooking the front of the house, with original windows, fireplace with wood surround and tiled insert, high level picture rail, ceiling coving. Hard wood sliding door leads to
- Dining Room: (4.80m x 3.50m)
- original window and French door to the rear lawned garden, carpet, fireplace with wood surround and tile insert.
- Kitchen: (2.90m x 5.70m)
- range of solid wood floor and eye level cupboards, hob with extractor fan above, sink unit, single oven. Archway to an extended dining/breakfast area and window overlooking the rear.
- Utility Area: (2.30m x 3.60m)
- accessed from the kitchen, plumbed for washing machine, dryer, sink unit, range of floor level cupboards, door and window give access to the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 4.6m)
- built-in wardrobes, original fireplace, carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (4.30m x 3.50m)
- built-in wardrobes, carpet.
- Bedroom 3: (2.30m x 3.70m)
- to the front, carpet.
- Bathroom: (2.90m x 2.40m)
- w.h.b., bath, electric shower unit with a Triton T90SI shower, tiled floor and wood panel walls. Access to the attic with pull down Stira.
- Separate W.C.:
- w.c. and window to side.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this fine family home extending to approximately 90ft and benefits from a southern aspect. There is an abundance of planting and mature shrubs and it has been very well-maintained. A spacious garage to the front which may be suitable for conversion is currently used for additional storage. There is separate pedestrian side access leading out to the front of the house. The area to the front of the house is lawned and bordered by mature shrub. A gated driveway provides for ample off-street car parking.
BER No. 109878264
Energy Performance Indicator: 413.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org