- Sunny southerly rear garden.
- Good sized attic with potential to extend.
- PVC windows To The Front
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, kitchen appliances Miele Bosch Dishwasher, Tricity Bendix double oven and American style fridge freezer included in the sale.
- Impressive interconnecting reception rooms and inviting large reception hall.
- Bright well maintained accommodation extending to 148sq.m. (1,593sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb location a short walk from both Rathfarnham Village and shopping centre.
Number 18 has been exceptionally well cared for and maintained by the present owners and it benefits from bright well-proportioned accommodation with an impressive large reception hall, two interconnecting reception rooms and a large master bedroom. Many of the original features remain including the fireplaces, original doors, original stained lead light glass panelled windows, picture rails and ceilings cornices.
Butterfield Crescent is a popular mature residential family road, located off Butterfield Avenue a short walk to Rathfarnham Village and Shopping Centre. Other shopping facilities in the area include: Nutgrove; Knocklyon and the Dundrum Town Centre.
This area is particularly sought after due to its close proximity to an excellent choice of schools including Loreto High School; Beaufort; Templeogue College; Terenure College and the High School Rathgar. There are also good local shopping amenities in the immediate area on Marian Road with regular bus services to and from the city centre, located approximately 7km (4 miles) away. Also within easy reach are the amenities of St Enda’s Park, Marley Park and Bushy Park and the sporting clubs including Hockey, Rugby and nearby golf clubs at The Grange and Edmondstown.
- Entrance porch:
- with original tiles.
- Reception hall: (3.40m x 3.50m)
- with plate rail, ornate lead lighted hall door and landing window, painted timber flooring and under stairs cloak store.
- Living Room: (4.75m x 3.50m)
- with open fireplace with copper inset, painted tiled or slate tiled hearth, timber over mantle, picture rail, polished timber flooring and original french door leading out to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: (3.65m x 4.15m)
- with painted timber fire surround with painted tiled inset, marble hearth, open fireplace, picture rail, polished timber flooring and sliding double doors opening to the
- Kitchen/breakfast room: (2.60m x 8.15m)
- kitchen is very well fitted with a good range of kitchen press and drawer units, quartz work top, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, its an upgraded arko kitchen, pluming for a dishwasher, part glazed tiled walls, Four ring Belling hob with stainless steel extractor over, double oven, maple timber flooring. Door leading to
- Utility Room: (2.63m x 3.00m)
- fitted with a good range of press and drawer units, also note the utility houses the gas fired Potterton central heating boiler, tiled floor. Off the utility there is a
- Downstairs Shower Room: (2.60m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floor and picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Utility Room 2:
- with plumbed for washing machine and vented for drier.
- Family Room: (2.80m x 3.60m)
- with solid fuel stove, polished timber flooring and sliding patio door leading out to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.65m x 4.20m)
- into the wardrobes, with ceiling to fioor fitted wardrobes, centre dresser with drawers either side, presses over, picture rail and polished timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00m x 3.60m)
- with picture rail, fitted wardrobe, polished timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (2.25m x 2.60m)
- with picture rail and painted timber floors.
- Bedroom 4: (2.15m x 3.50m)
- with fitted wardrobes, painted timber flooring.
- Shower Room: (1.65m x 2.50m)
- recently updated with vanity whb, with presses beneath, shower with Triton xr electric shower, heated towel rail, hotpress and access hatch to the attic.
- Separate wc:
- with wc.
- with pull door ladder to the attic, painted timber flooring.
To the front, there is a railed walled garden, mainly laid out in lawn, bordered by mature flowerbeds and tarmacadam driveway with ample off street car parking and original tiled entrance porch. To the rear, is fully walled with oval patio area, gravelled borders, mature flowerbeds, lawn and rear patio area, timber barna shed and the garden measures approximately 19.50m (64ft) in length x 10m (32'10) in width, outdoor water tap.
BER No. 107379976
Energy Performance Indicator: 480.21 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com