- Spacious accommodation approx. 77 sqm (828 sqft)
- Small patio area to the rear perfect for al fresco dining
- Large south facing garden approx. 25m (82 ft) in length
- Block built shed ideal for extra storage
- Gas fired central heating
- Within walking distance of Walkinstown and its host of amenities
- Double glazed throughout
The property is exceptionally well cared for and maintained by its owners and upon entering you are greeted with a spacious and bright reception hall leading into large living/sitting area and kitchen/dining area on the ground floor level. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is excellent off-street parking with further on street parking available and one of the most appealing features of this property is the large south facing rear garden approx. 25m in length which offers ample opportunity to extend the property further.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Beechfield Park, Stannaway Park, Robert Emmet’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Walkinstown Athletic FC and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 7.5km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 9, 27, and 17d, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies School and The High School.
- Entrance Porch: (1.87m x 0.99m)
- Entrance Hallway: (1.80m x 4.34m)
- with large under stairs storage.
- Sitting/Living Area: (3.56m x 6.51m)
- full length of the property overlooking the front and the rear, double doors out to the rear and picture window overlooking the front this has a gas fire inset with back boiler.
- Kitchen: (2.47m x 4.63m)
- to the rear with a range of built in cupboards and units, freestanding Zanussi oven, hob and grill, Zanussi washing machine with a sliding door out to the rear and partly tiled.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 3.08m)
- Main bedroom overlooking the front with a range of full-length built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (1.82m x 2.23m)
- to the front with a range of built in wardrobes overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.28m x 2.02m)
- fully tiled throughout with walk in shower, w.c., w.h.b. and fully tiled throughout.
- Bedroom 2: (3.32m x 3.36m)
- has a range of built in cupboards and units overlooking the rear.
- To the front there is ample off street off street parking that is well set back from the road. To the rear there is a private XX facing garden ideal opportunity for one to extend and expand. To the rear there is an outside toilet.
To the front there is ample off-street parking that is well set back from the road. To the rear there is a private south facing garden ideal opportunity for one to extend and expand. To the rear there is an outside toilet.
BER No. 112762919
Energy Performance Indicator: 356.22 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.